The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Watched some selected scenes from the movie "Benji the Hunted." Now I'm bawling like a baby.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see that, once again, somebody I've not only been friends with for years, but have also frequently collaborated with on a number of projects, has just up and unfriended and blocked me on social media for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

I know they say in the world of social media, nobody owes you an explanation for why they decide to unfriend and/or block you, but I mean when you've known each for such a long time, and there's never been any ill wind between you, you can't help but wonder why.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I see that, once again, somebody I've not only been friends with for years, but have also frequently collaborated with on a number of projects, has just up and unfriended and blocked me on social media for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

I know they say in the world of social media, nobody owes you an explanation for why they decide to unfriend and/or block you, but I mean when you've known each for such a long time, and there's never been any ill wind between you, you can't help but wonder why.
Sometimes you just don’t understand, that’s life unfortunately

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I would rather have one true friend who will stick with me through thick and thin than ten thousand on Facebook.
That does suck when people unfriendly you regardless of the reason (back in the early days of Facebook, one classmate I knew since third grade friended/Iunfriended me just to get points on Candy Crush). If that’s the extent of their friendship, you’re better off without them.
If you have five real true friends in your life, people who love you and trust you unconditionally, you’re doing good.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

It’s one of the worst feelings, and yes, it is very frustrating when they ghost you. But from my own experience, it really is never a good idea to go chasing after people for an explanation because it can only lead to bad things. But yeah, unfortunately, people are weird like that. The best you can do is just find ways to cope with the pain and move on.

The death of the actor who played Mikey on Recess.
He died way too young.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is one thing that made me frown.

so I was going for a walk in the woods down the railroad tracks, but I turned around midway just because of the gross mud from the wet snow everywhere. But, what really made me frown was seeing so many trees and bushes chopped down so my town can turn the railroad tracks into a bike trail (which I’m really not digging, but whatever. Not like my voice matters there 🤷🏿‍♂️) but just seeing them gone really made me upset. Like, there was this one area where it had a lot of shade and darkness to it with all the trees around. Now the sun can easily shine right through it. There are times my city just ****** me off to no end.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So this is one thing that made me frown.

so I was going for a walk in the woods down the railroad tracks, but I turned around midway just because of the gross mud from the wet snow everywhere. But, what really made me frown was seeing so many trees and bushes chopped down so my town can turn the railroad tracks into a bike trail (which I’m really not digging, but whatever. Not like my voice matters there 🤷🏿‍♂️) but just seeing them gone really made me upset. Like, there was this one area where it had a lot of shade and darkness to it with all the trees around. Now the sun can easily shine right through it. There are times my city just ****** me off to no end.
My town got rid of the railroad tracks to make way for a bike path as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It seems to be common with a lot of cities now. But it just irks me to no end because my city already has one near my local library, and these tracks go into a PRIVATE NEIGHBORHOOD, even if the woods may be for public use. And I can definitely say some of my neighbors to begin with aren't happy with this as well. But, whatever. What's done is done I guess.