The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So this is one thing that made me frown.

so I was going for a walk in the woods down the railroad tracks, but I turned around midway just because of the gross mud from the wet snow everywhere. But, what really made me frown was seeing so many trees and bushes chopped down so my town can turn the railroad tracks into a bike trail (which I’m really not digging, but whatever. Not like my voice matters there 🤷🏿‍♂️) but just seeing them gone really made me upset. Like, there was this one area where it had a lot of shade and darkness to it with all the trees around. Now the sun can easily shine right through it. There are times my city just ****** me off to no end.
There are still railroad tracks in my town even though no trains have run on them since the 70s.
Wanna know something stupid? There was some movie that came out in the 80s about some college kids pledging a fraternity. They’d lie down on the tracks while a train was coming. The idea was to pull out at the last second. A number of kids tried this and got run over. Not too bright.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s never a good idea. Like just staying off the railroad tracks when a train comes by is literal common sense. Period. But, they brought it on themselves in the end.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So I just had the spice wings at KFC, let's just say my poor tummy is hurting.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
My insides have been on fire all day, no more spicy food for Muppet anymore