The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I just never liked their food. Period. Chik fil a and pop eyes is much better.
KFC stands for Kids Fattening Center.
I still like KFC, but it used to be a lot better. Popeye’s, their Cajun spices don’t agree with me. But there is a local place near me, they dip their fried chicken in honey, puts KFC to shame.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My only issue with KFC is they seem to employ nothing but mentally deficient college kids who never identify white meat, dark meat, breasts, thighs, etc. or when you order a dozen cookies, they have no idea that a dozen is twelve.

Any Del

Reaction score
KFC released a Donut sandwich. Looks good but something that will make you run to the bathroom.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My only issue with KFC is they seem to employ nothing but mentally deficient college kids who never identify white meat, dark meat, breasts, thighs, etc. or when you order a dozen cookies, they have no idea that a dozen is twelve.
One time my check came to $7.50 or so. I gave them a $20. I should get $12.50 back, right? The girl gave me back $16.44. I actually gave her a dollar back, saying. “You gave me too much”. It scares me you got kids who can’t even count money, and the place can stay in business.

mariolover

Reaction score
Today I left my University to go to back home, about 2 hours from there, because of the Coronavirus I had to say goodbye to my friends there and I won't get to see them for a month until April 14th! 😢

I love all my university friends. Most people there are so nice! As an autistic person, I have many friends there both autistic and people without any psychological disabilities/disorders, but probably more without any psychological disabilities/disorders. As a Christian school, most of them actually follow Jesus' command to love our neighbor as ourselves.

I met so many people without psychological disabilities/disorders in my First Year Seminar class last school year, which is a class where you get to meet new Freshman students. It was a great class.

Before the actual FYS class, we had a QUEST group, where we got to meet the FYS students, go around and clean places, do yard work, go to chapel, etc.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So I just found out that one of my high school science teachers that I had retired last year.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
On top of worrying about the Coronavirus, my cat puked up a hairball last night and has had soft stools. Tonight he puked a couple more times, just saliva though and he’s still having soft stools. He was eating and drinking earlier today according to my parents and has been acting normal. I just don’t like seeing him not feeling good and it’s making me really upset.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hair balls are normal for cats, but that’s more common in the summertime.
Soft stools could be diarrhea. Possible dehydration. A vet would know for sure, but that’s my cat experience.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Tom Brady has officially left the Pats.

Yup. Trump is definitely going to be our president this year.

mariolover

Reaction score
Tom Brady has officially left the Pats.

Yup. Trump is definitely going to be our president this year.
4 more years of Trump if he gets elected again, and then this ruthless King will take over and the Trump haters will get what they asked for.

That's when things will get even WORSE!

Then eventually, we will live in a cashless society and you won't be able to buy food without getting micro chipped.

Then right before the world ends, there will be a war bigger than any other war in history. All the nations will fight against each other with high tech weapons.

I hope I’m not alive for all of this.

The future of our nation is at stake!

Last edited: