The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's after the new year, so that means we can finally start up a new frown thread, right?

Anyway, I just found out today that my new insurance is basically forcing me to switch to a new pharmacy, even though I've been using the same one for practically all my natural life.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom just got sick again even though she got over her previous sickness.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Well, it's after the new year, so that means we can finally start up a new frown thread, right?

Anyway, I just found out today that my new insurance is basically forcing me to switch to a new pharmacy, even though I've been using the same one for practically all my natural life.
Why did the previous one have to get deleted? I liked looking back at those old posts. At least lock it or something. :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom just got sick again even though she got over her previous sickness.
My mom's been sick for half a year now. Really becoming a drag.

Why did the previous one have to get deleted? I liked looking back at those old posts. At least lock it or something. :frown:
Somebody, for whatever reason, keeps asking for their posts to be deleted from these threads, and Ed recently explained that it's easier and less of a hassle to just delete the threads as wholes, as opposed to combing through hundreds of pages of searching for their specific posts to delete. I can see his point, but at the same time, this really isn't fair to everybody else who were invested in these threads.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom's been sick for half a year now. Really becoming a drag.

Somebody, for whatever reason, keeps asking for their posts to be deleted from these threads, and Ed recently explained that it's easier and less of a hassle to just delete the threads as wholes, as opposed to combing through hundreds of pages of searching for their specific posts to delete. I can see his point, but at the same time, this really isn't fair to everybody else who were invested in these threads.
Sorry to hear. I really hope that she does eventually get over it very soon.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad is now making me eat a salad with chicken in it instead of going to McDonald's like I originally wanted to.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Parents. Specifically ones who say to me, "You'd understand if you had children." Way to be sensitive, jerkface. :rolleyes: To anyone who ever even thinks of ever saying that to me: Consider yourself cut off. No exceptions. No regrets. No nothing. PERIOD.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Happy Tree Friends fans keep calling Giggles a sl-t because she has been seen with multiple male characters. The HTF characters die in every single episode meaning that there is no canon whatsoever. Might I add that Petunia has had quite a few "crushes" on male characters as well;Disco Bear is also practically the Quagmire of the bunch who constantly hits on any female he sees:

LEAVE GIGGLES ALONE!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My bus came late this morning, got to school late because of it, and also got caught by my teacher friend sneaking into her room without permission.