The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just realizing what other movies are now legally Disney properties since they bought out 20th Century Fox: THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, MY COUSIN VINNY, and YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN, just to name a few.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I had them all on DVD for years anyway, so if Disney decides to lock them in the vaults (which would be a stupid move), I got my copies.
Disney used to do that as a marketing ploy. Especially with theatrical shorts and older features.
"Buy it now before it goes back in the vaults, never to be released again in your lifetime!"
It'll be back in five years. At my age, I can do five years standing on my head.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My dentist refuses to see me anymore because my dental insurance (which I can enroll in again) had lapsed a couple of years ago, and apparently I still have an "outstanding" bill with him.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My uncle who lived in Florida died yesterday. He’s been battling health problems for a long while. He was Diabetic to begin with, then last year, his potassium levels skyrocketed and had to change his diet. Then within the last month, he’s had heart problems, then had two cardiac arrests, put in a medically induced coma, then the doctor did an MRI and found permanent brain damage and he was put in hospice care until he passed away. I’ll be okay but I’m worried about my aunt more than anything in terms of how she’s holding up.

And on top of that, there’s the hurricane that may be coming to Florida. I just hope she’ll be ready considering everything that’s happened.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that he was also on dialysis for a long while as well, then when he went into hospice, they stopped it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My cat Spot died in her sleep this afternoon. She was 15 years old and we spent many years together. She was the closest feline friend I've ever had :cry:.