The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I've had both work for me, and i think honestly it depends on the bully. for me, if it was a girl that was doing the bullying, ignoring them, and actually being straight up nice to them was what worked. like i was bullied pretty bad in high school, and my bully ended up sitting next to me in class. i ended up actually helping her with some math and she left me alone after that.

for dudes, ignoring them didnt work and i've had to kick a few in certain places...so...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not with me. You can believe sticks and stones till the cows come home, but in my experience, the only way to stop a bully was to stand up to them.
Show them you mean business.Let them know you don't appreciate the name calling.
It's rough, and I didn't like confronting bullies, and sometimes it came to blows. And I usually got the worst of it.
But sometime in your life, you have to have enough of a backbone to tell them to stop, or FORCE them to stop.
If you don't make a move, they will walk all over you for as long as you allow it.
Yes, bullying sucks. Bullies are spineless cowards who pick on those that are smaller and weaker, because they can't handle picking on someone their own size.
And it's a vicious cycle. A lot of kids that are bullied become bullies.
I never was a bully, but I wasn't going to be a victim either.
Remember that show from a number of years back called "Bully Beatdown"? That was sweet justice for any kid who ever got picked on.
The bully gets in the ring with a mixed martial artist, and gets his clock cleaned.
I still wish there was an easier way to deal with it. Back in my day, there was no cyber bullying or people slamming you on Facebook, but bullying was just as real. How you handled it (or not) would shape your destiny. There came a time I had to put my foot down, and not be a victim anymore.It's one of the toughest things you may ever face, but at some point in your life, you need to take a stand once and for all.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Gulf of Mexico is contaminated with flesh-eating bacteria. It's like there's no natural body of water people can step foot into anymore.
Even around here, there are a number of lakes with the same problem. Good for boaters, bad for swimmers.
There's a lake a few hundred feet from my house. Looks nice, but you can't go in. Otherwise I'd take my inner tube and float off into the sunset.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
so I do this Sesame Street inspired children's show called Safari Mall and this film and animation channel promised to make me some animations. next thing I know they decide to just leave YouTube, it makes me so MAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!