The New New Quote Thread

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Bugs Bunny: For shame, doc, using live ammunition on a movie set!

Elmer Fudd: Well, I thought it would be a gweat, big birthday surpwise if after 51 ½ years of twying, I finally bwasted you. [does his trademark laugh]

Daffy Duck: THIS IS INCONCIEVABLE!

Bugs Bunny: Eh, cut.

Daffy Duck: No, don't cut! Let the camera roll and record it for posterity, whilst I give this two-bitten nimrod a severe dressing-down! Sir, you have desecrated the spirit of show business make-believe, by using real bullets! [empties Elmer's gun]

Bugs Bunny: Eh, cut

.Daffy Duck: No, don't cut! Now, get rid of this stupid thing, take your little popgun and stick to the script!

Bugs Bunny: Cut!

Daffy Duck: NO, DON'T CUT! And another thing: expect a call from my attorneys about this unfortunate incident, and brother, when they call you, there's- [walks into a wooden plank and gets his beak stuck]

Bugs Bunny: Eh, now can we cut?

Daffy Duck: You smug son of a- [the camera cuts]

--That (Blooper) Bunny--

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Boomer means an old person who hates phones and technology and thinks younger generations are inferior." ~ Dumb Millennial explaining what a Boomer in the most Millennial way imaginable

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LOLA: You smell weird, your hair is wrong, and I would not recommend you to my friends!
LUCY: Mean little blonde / you throw stones and sticks / but what would you know / you're only six
LUAN: Boo-yah! That's my girl!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RICKY: Hey, Fred! Get rid of your head, will you?
FRED: What do you want me to do with it?

Any Del

Reaction score
"Thomas hasn't seen such BS before". - Random over-grown fan that whines when things don't go their way