The New New Quote Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
C-3PO:
[greeting Big Bird] Look, R2, there's our large, yellow bird friend. Hello, friend bird.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Pat Playjacks:
Are you ready to play our game, Count?
Count von Count:
Oh, Yes. Sure thing, Pat.
Pat Playjacks:
What is your guess and how many pig squeals do you think it will be?
Count von Count:
Uh, One squeal, No make it two squeals, No wait, three squeals, No four squeals for five squeals.
Pat Playjacks:
Uh, Count. We can only take one guess.
Count von Count:
One guess, Two guesses, THREE!
Pat Playjacks:
THREE! Is three your guess? Okay, That's your guess. Three pig squeals so give the pig a spin on that turntable

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel: So Kermit sang Man or Muppet on James Cordon, instead of Rainbow Connection, and clearly the Muppets realized they made a mistake there and he was supposed to sing RC, cause they had him go back on JC just a couple weeks later just to sing RC for some reason! In all fairness, I watched Matt Vogel's Kermit stuff at the O2 Arena, and darn it, he's really good in that. He's great as Kermit in the live stuff, Kermit interacting with other Muppets: great. Kermit singing RC over and over again: not quite working. But then the Muppets sang a bunch of random songs on Carpool Karaoke. And it was fun, there's nothing more to say.
Clayton Roederer: One moment I really liked from Carpool Karaoke was Jason Sudeikis turned on RC, and then everyone started screaming "Not again! No!"
JD laughs: You know what, I didn't watch it all the way through to that part, but now I've got to do this. That sounds like the greatest scene in Muppet history.
Clayton: It makes me ridiculously happy.
Jarrod Fairclough: And Kermit's the only one who's into singing it. (Clayton and JD crack up) Kermit's like "Oh yeah, great" and everyone else is like "No."
JD: Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Science Teacher: So now, the cell's happy. But there are these other molecules saying, "Hey, we'd like some energy, too." And it uses its own pigment molecule, chlorophyll, to carry out the action. This does not make the ribosomes happy...and poor chlorophyll is caught in the middle of this.
Billy: Chlorophyll? More like, "bore-o-phyll!"

...Right?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Steve Swanson: This new show on Disney+ is where Matt Vogel really proves himself to be the current Kermit the Frog, and I think he's gonna do it and pull it off. He's gonna do everything in his power to bring Kermit as he is in our minds and our hearts, he's gonna make us laugh, he's gonna make us cry, it's gonna be great.
JD Hansel: Unless, what if this new show on Disney+ is just different versions of the Rainbow Connection in every episode? Like it's nothing but Matt Vogel's Kermit singing RC.
Steve: I would actually be okay with that. In fact I demand that every episode of that show end with not just Kermit, but the entire cast of Muppets coming together to sing RC.
Clayton Roederer: No, no, no! (crying)
JD: Clayton, it's okay! Breathe in, breathe out, relax! Sing it with me: He's a Caribbean Amphibian, this song is not the Rainbow Connection, Caribbean Amphibian, Kermit has other songs.