The New New Quote Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Steve Swanson and JD Hansel are largely negative reviewing Curious Creations of Christine McConnell.
Steve: It's like they just decide all of a sudden, now it's a cooking show. Like it's funny, the little cat character, there's a couple things I did enjoy about it. One of them is whenever Christine McConnell goes into baking show mode, and she's explaining "In order to prepare the pretzels, na na na na", and the cat goes "Who the **** you talking to?" I think that's very funny, because in the world of the show it's not a cooking show, but this weird quirky character becomes this macabre Martha Stewart.
JD: It's explained as being her madness, like she's just insane and I like that.
Steve: And that's the thing. "Why is she quirky? Cause she's just quirky." Yeah, but she's gotta be funny or interesting and she's neither one of those things. She's pretty, I'll say that, Instagram model, there you go, but she's horrible on camera. And no one figured that out in thankfully only 6 episodes. But if you took her out of the show and replaced her with a funny actress, Amy Poehler or Tina Fey, someone who's funny, then this would be great.
JD: I'm not sure about that cause I wasn't as into the puppet characters.
Steve: Well, the puppet characters needed work too. The voices in almost every case were completely wrong for the character, and I was disappointed in the puppeteers for that cause, you oughta know better by now. I mean we hear them say all the time "It's not about the voice, it's about finding the character". Well, these characters, (In a deep voice) there's a tiny Egyptian cat with a voice that sounds like this. That cat isn't big enough to have a voice that sounds like that. All these stupid inconsistencies, it's like "I get the fact that you guys are having fun on set, and you don't care how the product turns out, but I'm kinda tired of that concept. You did that for a whole movie, and now you're doing it for a TV show and I'm sick of it. Can you get your **** together please, Henson?"

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Jeanette crashes into Brittany at a roller rink
BRITTANY: Jeanette!!
JEANETTE: Sorry, Brittany . . . I tell my feet where I want them to go, but they just never listen to me.
BRITTANY: (Yells at Jeanette's feet) Get off the rink!!
JEANETTE: (Crawls away) But, maybe they'll listen to you. . . .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Lydia: They don't wanna come down.

Delia: Charles...

Otho: Why not?

Lydia: I think the reason is, is that they were trying to scare you away, and you didn't get scared.

Delia: Please, they're dead. It's a little late to be neurotic.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Nasal voiced Pumpkin AM with Spock ears played by Ryan Dillon: Excuse me, Mr. Smiley, I have a question. In episode 387, Oscar fixes Maria's toaster, but Maria doesn't even like toast. Are we supposed to believe she just changed her mind?
Guy Smiley: Wow. You are definitely among your people here. I recommend you save that for the Q&A after the show.
AM: I got a question about Roosevelt Franklin's sweater.
Guy: After the show.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Charlie Brown: "I can't cook a Thanksgiving dinner. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast."
Peppermint Patty: "Look at this! Is this what you call a Thanksgiving day dinner? Did we come across town for this? ...
Peppermint Patty: "What kind of Thanksgiving dinner is this? Where's the turkey, Chuck?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
D'Angello Wallace, a Youtuber:
"My sleeping pattern... to even call it a pattern is a crime against mathematics"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Star-struck? You know stars are big burning balls of gas, right?" ~ Abby Cadabby

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Always Late Thomas: Hey, boss! Gotcha those donuts you wanted!
Travis: Gee, Thomas.... that would have been great if you got back to us YESTERDAY with those things!
Always Late Thomas: Sorry, boss, you know I take my time!
Travis: *rolls his eyes and looks down at the donuts* You didn't even bring my Boston cream donut or coffee!
Always Late Thomas: Oooohhhh.... yeah! Sorry, boss, I forgot! *laughs*
Travis: *sighs* Whatever, just give them to Brain-damaged Ryan. He'll consume them all...
Always Late Thomas: You got it, boss! Here you go, Ryan! *He throws them over to Ryan*
Brain-damaged Ryan: JACKPOT! *gobbles them all down*
Travis: Oh, Thomas.... what am I gonna do with you?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Steve: Spinach, yuck we can get rid of it.
Steve: Wouldn’t you know it beans, beans, more beans!