• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

The New New Quote Thread

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Bugs Bunny: For shame, doc, using live ammunition on a movie set!

Elmer Fudd: Well, I thought it would be a gweat, big birthday surpwise if after 51 ½ years of twying, I finally bwasted you. [does his trademark laugh]

Daffy Duck: THIS IS INCONCIEVABLE!

Bugs Bunny: Eh, cut.

Daffy Duck: No, don't cut! Let the camera roll and record it for posterity, whilst I give this two-bitten nimrod a severe dressing-down! Sir, you have desecrated the spirit of show business make-believe, by using real bullets! [empties Elmer's gun]

Bugs Bunny: Eh, cut

.Daffy Duck: No, don't cut! Now, get rid of this stupid thing, take your little popgun and stick to the script!

Bugs Bunny: Cut!

Daffy Duck: NO, DON'T CUT! And another thing: expect a call from my attorneys about this unfortunate incident, and brother, when they call you, there's- [walks into a wooden plank and gets his beak stuck]

Bugs Bunny: Eh, now can we cut?

Daffy Duck: You smug son of a- [the camera cuts]

--That (Blooper) Bunny--

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Boomer means an old person who hates phones and technology and thinks younger generations are inferior." ~ Dumb Millennial explaining what a Boomer in the most Millennial way imaginable

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LOLA: You smell weird, your hair is wrong, and I would not recommend you to my friends!
LUCY: Mean little blonde / you throw stones and sticks / but what would you know / you're only six
LUAN: Boo-yah! That's my girl!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RICKY: Hey, Fred! Get rid of your head, will you?
FRED: What do you want me to do with it?

Any Del

Reaction score
"Thomas hasn't seen such BS before". - Random over-grown fan that whines when things don't go their way