The New Am I The Only One Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of victories despite how bad things seem, after 3 years of trying, i finally got a job. a job that literally fell into my lap and i was hired on the spot in a parking lot. this year might not have been great, but since getting that job, i haven't been nearly as depressed

Any Del

Reaction score
Am I the only one who kinda enjoyed Mike, Lu and Og? Not gonna like some of the writing in some episodes were not bad. However, I can see why some people if not most people didn't really care much for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I liked it, I thought it was a pretty unique show that didn't really get enough love.

Though, as I've said before, IMHO, it just didn't feel like an authentic Cartoon Network show - it felt more like a Nicktoon that Cartoon Network adopted after Nickelodeon abandoned it: not only did the animation style and overall look of the show have a rather Klasky/Csupo-esque look and feel, but it also far more common to hear voice acting from Nika Futterman and Nancy Cartwright on Nicktoons than Cartoon Cartoons.

Any Del

Reaction score
One thing I wished the show could have done was give a backstory on how and why Mike ended up on the island with Og and the like. Not only that but have Mike and her friends from the island visit Manhattan to meet her(Mike) friends from school and parents.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain she ended up on the island because of a student exchange program.

Any Del

Reaction score
If that was the case the writers should have explained it in the show.