The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IIRC, I think Mike kind of casually mentioned it from time to time . . . I know they did in the promos.

And she must have come from a Catholic school or something, because she mentioned a Sister Mary-something-or-other a time or two.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MIKE, LU & OG was a rare Cartoon Network show from the late 90s/early 2000s that only ran for two seasons, and was often overlooked compared to their other original Cartoon Cartoons.

It was about a Brooklyn girl named Mike (a tomyboyish nickname for a girlier name) who was sent to a remote island in the South Pacific as part of a studen exchange program, where she befriends the only other two kids on the island: Lu, who was the self-proclaimed princess of the island (because her father was the mayor), and Og, who was another one of those genius whiz-kids who could invent anything like Dexter or Double D.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
MIKE, LU & OG was a rare Cartoon Network show from the late 90s/early 2000s that only ran for two seasons, and was often overlooked compared to their other original Cartoon Cartoons.

It was about a Brooklyn girl named Mike (a tomyboyish nickname for a girlier name) who was sent to a remote island in the South Pacific as part of a studen exchange program, where she befriends the only other two kids on the island: Lu, who was the self-proclaimed princess of the island (because her father was the mayor), and Og, who was another one of those genius whiz-kids who could invent anything like Dexter or Double D.
Thanks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly thinks Kelli Giddish looks like an older and hotter version of Taylor Swift?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am not even gonna lie, I think Play-Doh actually smells really, really good . . . anyone agree?