The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same, but it's mostly because I was raised by boomer parents, so I kind of have more a boomer mentality than I do millennial.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
As stupid as this sounds, I'm honestly honored to be a millennial. I just make it into that demo by two years ('94) and it was a great time to be born. It's hard for me to even call myself a '90s kid cause I was so young (more of a tweener), but people should honestly wear that as a badge of honor cause it was such a great time to be a kid. The '90s just resonate with me on such a deep level; it was obviously a very different world.

I mean, by technical terms a millennial could be 39 now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, I can’t say I’m the only one on here from Generation X (1965-75). There used to be more of us - Hubert, Ziffel- now it’s me and Katzi428 (maybe). There’s also not too many of us in the real world. Boomers outnumber us five to one.
Call me a rare breed.😁

cjd874

Reaction score
Well, I can’t say I’m the only one on here from Generation X (1965-75). There used to be more of us - Hubert, Ziffel- now it’s me and Katzi428 (maybe). There’s also not too many of us in the real world. Boomers outnumber us five to one.
Call me a rare breed.😁
"And over here, ladies and gentlemen, you are getting a glimpse of the rarest of all rare breeds...the Fuzzy Gobo! It is known as one of the wisest creatures in all of the Muppet fandom! There used to be many of its type, but sadly they are bordering on extinction. Note the Fuzzy Gobo's long, shaggy hair and its laid-back behavior...used mainly to attract fellow Gobos and the occasional classic rock aficionado."

(I felt compelled to write a short David Attenborough parody when you said "rare breed.")

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There’s a sign on the front of my cage that says DO NOT FEED THE FUZZY OLD COOT .
Pay no attention to that. You can slip me a few sunflower seeds when nobody’s looking.

Any Del

Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels like eating like Homer Simpson right now?

cjd874

Reaction score
There’s a sign on the front of my cage that says DO NOT FEED THE FUZZY OLD COOT .
Pay no attention to that. You can slip me a few sunflower seeds when nobody’s looking.
How about some pumpkin seeds instead, since it's autumn?