The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I get that. It’s just my least favorite part regardless if it’s animation or film because it’s pretty much just drawing out small portions and having to squeeze in dialogue in the boxes.

But no matter. Once it’s done, I can start the real animation.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm not much of an animator, but it seems like storyboarding would kinda be a waste of time... it's probably essential for a professional entity, but I personally wouldn't bother with it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only reason I’m storyboarding is because I’m recreating a live action scene animated, but I need to determine how it will look shot by shot.

Normally if this was my own video, I’d get an idea in my head just from reading the script.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not dyslexic, but am I the only one who, from time to time, will start reading something a little too fast to the point that it seems like certain words in a sentence will switch positions before your very eyes because your eyes are skimming over the words faster than your brain can process what you're reading?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates that quote “Everything happens for a reason?”

Okay, so what are the reasons then? Why do I live in this crummy apartment where the temperature is horrible, the walls are so thin that I can make out phone conversations and shows being played and I have to put up with trucks coming and going constantly? Why did I stress eat so much this year? Why did we get that orange buffoon for our president for four years other than The Simpsons predicting it?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As far as stress eating goes, you’re not the only one. I didn’t suffer much stress. In fact, getting of dialysis was a big deal. But I still gained 15 pounds. I’m getting a gut and I can’t even blame it on beer.

Why you live where you live...I still remember my college dorm where people on the other side of the wall...were doing things in horizontal positions with accompanying noises. 😍😼

Some things we don’t find out the answer to until years later. But you’re not the only one who feels like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only (millennial) who honestly (at times) hates being..... well, a millennial?

Like, don’t get me wrong. The 90s era during my childhood was a great era by all means, but honestly, there are times I just hate being part of the millennial group. It doesn’t exactly help that just the word “millennial” alone is associated with negativity and we’re pretty much the butt of every joke now it seems, and it also doesn’t help that this category is probably the most whiniest with boomers coming in second.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, I've been saying this for years. The thing that I hate the most about it, not just the negative stigmas and stereotypes associated with it that don't really apply to me, is that the term "Millennial" just doesn't sound very accurate for someone like me. I'm thirty-fricken-one, but these stigmas and stereotypes mostly apply to college-aged kids who are like a decade younger than me . . . plus, "Millennial" sounds more like it should apply to "Zoomers" instead, considering they were born in and grew up during the new millennium, whereas a lot of Millennials were born in and grew up during the 80s and 90s; when I hear the term "Millennial," I feel like it should apply to, say, my niece and nephew - she was born in 2000, he was born in 2003.

Apparently, we're called "Millennials" because the majority of our generation came of age during the turn of the millennium.