"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: *lands helicopter on the roof of a black and white striped building, where the Helicopter pad has the letters "MCC" "Muppet Central Cells"

Father: Pssst! What are we DOING here!

Hevej: Breaking out an old friend...

Father: If it's Ron, I'm out of this adventure.

Hevej: *blinks* Don't speak to your Step-father like that.

Father: ...

Hevej: It's not Ron...*steps out of the helicopter and lights a torch-flare, like a pirate in an old movie entering a cave* COme on.

Erine81981

Reaction score
As the Yak-mobile carens down the highway to the inter city of Glendale we find Yakky swing like a chimp on the highest skyscraper

(Don't forget they are still dressed as their Super alter ego "Yak-Boy Wonder and B.T. Foot")

Biggy: *pulls the Yak-mobile to a stop by the skyscraper* Ok. We have to get up there and stop him before he or Goldie gets hurt.

*steps out of the mobile* You mean go up there and stop him ourself?

Biggy: What? We have to save Yakky and Goldie before they both end up as stains on the street below.

But i'm afried of hights.

Biggy: But your Yak-Boy wonder. You have to save your mentor. The one who taught you the ways of the Yak. Yak-Man himself. *puts hand on chest and the background changes into a flag with a Yak's head on it* Be true to what you are inside.

*breaths in lots of air which peeks up the chest* Then let's save my freind, pet and his girlfriend too.

Biggy: I knew you would change your mind.

As Yak-Boy wonder and B.T. Foot run up to the building and head inside to go the easier way.....the eleavtor. Something starts to happen to Yakky with Goldie in hand or hoof.

Yakky: *chip in head sparks which makes Yakky a very smart yak* Why what do we have here? *holds the fainted Goldie in hoof* You sure do look pretty but what a shame if we had to *pulls his hoof over the building with her in it* drop this young thing? *evil laughter*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: Moppet, son, stick with me...*walks up to the guards who are stepping onto the helipad* I'm transporting a prisoner...something of a mental patient...

Guard: And why are you dressed like a pirate?

Hevej: Aaaarrr, did you miss the memo?

Father/Moppet: I think I did as well...since I seem to still be in my pyjamas from waking up this morning with my skin blue on St Patricks day, then ending up here...In fact, Captain, do you have a coat at all?

Hevej: Father Captain, I keep telling ye...Besides, all father's have seen their sons legs...don't worry about it.

Guard: Right...I'm guessing the pyjamad one is the prisoner?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *spies Moppet and the others* Oh, hi guys! What're you doing here? Did you get arrested too? Er-- I mean... gosh, why are you guys at this huge... pajama party too? I was invited by Mo over there... this certainly isn't a prison or anything... Gruel? *holds out pot of yuck*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: Guards! Look! A shiney thing, arr!

Guard: A shiney thinger? *turns and-*

Moppet: *hits guard with mop and bucket* A shiney ringer! Hehe...

Hevej: Nice work, son, now get this cell open! *double take* Morganna the Big Ugly Cell-Mate is that really you?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Morgana the Big Ugly Cell-Mate who May End Up Being Your Big Ugly Soulmate: *gasp!* Hevej, you dirty rascal! You came back for me! Oh take me away from this dreadful prison!
Jack: Erm... Morgana has been at the sleepover for, erm, well a longer time than the rest of us, and, uh... well... it's not a prison.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Moppet: Jack, lad, you appear to be in denile...

Hevej: De nile! *aside to M the BUCM who May End Up BYBUS* That's where we first met. *to Moppet* He's in de-jail...actually...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS: Oh Hevej, the romance of the river Nile was certainly quite lovely... you had me charmed and on your ship within a few hours. We sailed through all of the deltas throughout de Nile... oh, what a trip...
Jack: *cough* I most certainly not in de-jail! The guards are just here to... protect our secret stash of pizzas!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: *coughing* Did you ever meet my step-son? *indicates Moppet*

Moppet: Right...I'm guessing you don't have keys to this slumber party though, Jackie?

Hevej: *to MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS* I remarried...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS: *gasp!* We have a son? Oh Hevej, why didn't you ever tell me! He has my eyes and burly chest muscles!

Jack: In fact... I do have the keys, I was just waiting for the right moment to use them. *tosses keys to Moppet* Now get me outta here, will ya?

MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS: ...and his feet have that masculine quality to them that only match mine!