"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *eating gruel with Mo the Big Ugly Cell-Mate* So is Mo short for something?
Mo the Big Ugly Cell-Mate: Mo the Big Ugly Cell-Mate is actually short for Morganna the Big Ugly Cell-Mate who May End Up Being Your Big Ugly Soulmate.
Jack: Oh. *scoots down a few seats*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *opening one eye also* We have one other stop to make on the way...Or possibly two, if these nitwits want to get their Yak in the meantime.

Hevej: *steers in direction of Jailcells*

Father: *faints again, inside helicopter*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Father: *fainted* *opens one eye* Kataline? Oh, nice tan by the way...Listen, can you confirm or deny that Captain Hevej just lilocked my mother inside a helicopter?

Hevej: *lifting Mrs Moppet Senior in his arms* That's Father Captain, to you sonny lad. Kyle, boy, look after the woman while I get this helicopter out to sea. Father child, are you in or out?
Thank mew for the compliment Mr. Moppet sir. And I do believe that Hevej has locked your mother in there.
Hevejev! Leave Mrs. Moppet Senior alone if you don't want trouble!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile...

Something, to goats: Do not bring your ewvil into ma swamp! What? Nellie let you stay? Mmm, first ze leprecons, now ze billé goats gruff. What next, ze big ugly troll? Little Rouge Riding Ood?
*Settles back into his bayoued bedding not caring about ze goats if zey don't bozer Nel.

*In the underworld...
The master of the magical family breathes laboriously from within the negritud netherworldian passages. His mother-in-paw has suddenly left her sunny days home in Meowmi, carrying with her one of the Charms of 13, that little cat's eye marble pearl that Isabelle has been haunting for the last few weeks. However shall the decaying grayish catwoman reach her meowther and gather the remaining ingredients in time? And what of the kittens three now that they've grown and been usherd in by the Glendale Magical Community in an effort to protect them from fading into the ether as well, made all the more difficult by the Cole Triplets' escapades into the forrays of the Moppets?

Tune in next week and miss last Tuesday's thrilling episode of...
THEEEE.... MOOOOOOOPPPEEEETTT... FAAAAAAMIIIIILLYYYYY!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that's an awsome way to say the title there. *thumbs up*

Biggy: Come on. We have to take care of Mrs. Senior Moppet while that (whispers) pirate and Mr. Senior Moppet head out in the helicopter.

But what about Yakky? We have to stop him before....*scary music plays*....something bad happens to him and Goldie.

Biggy: *drops Mrs. Senior Moppet* Are you sure something....*scary music plays again*....bad will happen?

Yes. *puts one foot on Mrs. Senior Moppet's belly* If we don't stop him. We have some explaining to do! *waves fist in the air*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *in helicopter with Hevej* Are you sayin'-

Hevej: Yep.

Father: And you-

Father: With my mom-

Father: And you know how to fly helicopters?

Hevej: Nope.

*helicopter swoops low, cutting the letters "MC" into a nearby tree*

Directors Commentry: This "bushcut" moment was a reference to the website where MopFam started, the so called, Emcee.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: Ok. Since Mr. Moppet and his weird pirate freind took the helicopter we need none other then......

The Yak-mobile!

Biggy: Awsome way of saying it.

Thanks. I've always wanted to say it with a little slant in words.

Biggy: To the Yak-Garage!

Just like in Batman we see a spiny color background with a yak's head is seen before we see Biggy and Kyle in the Yak-Garage.

I think i've almost out grown this suit. *pulls out wedgy*

Biggy: At least you can't tell. Look at me. *a few pieces of fur can be seen ripping out of Biggy's costume*

Oh well. Let's go!

We see the Moppet's garage vertically lifts up and out shoots the Yak-mobile as it screens down the street to save Goldie and Yakky.

We're coming Yakky!

Biggy: We will save you Goldie!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:big_grin: :smile: :concern:

[Note: I'm just laughing myself to pieces from all of this.
Just a little acknowledgment, eh? :stick_out_tongue: From an avid reader.]

=D

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Claudia. It's cool to have readers come in and give us wonderful complments on our roleplaying. Thanks again. If you ever want there are some neat Backstories on Muppet Central. Just look any type of Moppet related stuff and you should be able to read some of the stories that lead up to alot of these characters. One that i started is called "Moore's Family Backstory"
but you should be able to find others just by searching on the site here. Talk to you later.

Edit: I wanted to let everyone know that i'm getting ready to post the newer new chapter to my character's backstory. So i just wanted to let everyone to go cheak it out as soon as i can get it done written. (i'm almost done with the new chapter just want to get so more wrote so i'll be able to post more chapter to come other then ya'll having to wait)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *gripped tightly in Yakky's hoof, is now fainted from the fright*

------------------------------------------------------------

Nell: Oh, I'm glad you Goats could join us! *leans against Something's chest and strokes his hand soothingly*

*leprechauns dressed in moss and lilypads walk around, offering the guests drinks*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shanker: *slips out of Jack's pocket* AHA! Yew thought I'd left you for good, hadn't yew? Seems I's slipped inter yer pocket jest in time! *whips out his knife* So, whose throats need slicin?