"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy & Kyle: *grabs each other* We're Gonna Diiiiiiiiiiiiii.........

Isn't there anything we can do?

Biggy: Not really.

There has to be. Search the helicopter. There might be something that'll save us.

Biggy: Maybe. There's a bathroom. Maybe there's something else here i don't of.

So as they search around the helicopter keeps plumbeting down to the ground

Beauregard

Reaction score
Meanwhile...down below...

Father: *glances up* Is it a bird, is it a plane..Nope, it's a helicopter and a screaming Bigfoot...*walks on* *pauses* A SCREAMING BIGFOOT! *runs back underneith plumetting helicopter* Wait, what am I thinking, I can't catch a falling helicopter...But if I don't, they'll die..but if they die then I'm responsible...but if I'm responsible I should do something...but I can't catch a falling helicopter...but if I don't---*wembles*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Inside the helicopter...............

Have you found anything?

Biggy: Nope. Have you?

Nothing.

Biggy: We're dead meat.

Yep.

Biggy: *light bulb appears over his head* Gray!

Yea i know. It's gonna be grey days ahead of us.

Biggy: No! Gray your girlfreind.

What about her?

Biggy: She has magic.

Oh yea. *reaches into pocket to get cell phone but can't find it* Oh no!

Biggy: What?

I can't find my phone!

Biggy: What about the other pocket?

Duh. How stupid can i be? :mad: Don't answer that!

Biggy: *looks the other way*

*calls Gray*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *cell phone goes off in pocket* Don't 'cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me...*ahem* *answers phone* Father Moppet. Yes, speaking. No, I'm not at home. Oh, hi Grey. No, I can't pop over and give you a lift to a random area outside the city. Yes, no, yes. No, I don't have time and I wrapped the car around a tree. Don't be ridiculous, there's no way your boyfriend could be in a falling helicopter...*looks up* Yes, well, maybe there's some way...but I'm really busy...can you call me back later? *continues panicking*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gray: What? You..*rubber stamp is shown stamping the word Censored Grey's shouting*...stupid idot! *pulls out wand* Now this should help my boyfriend. *gets back on the phone with Mr. Senior Moppet* Hold the your phone up to the falling helicopter and just stand there. Leave your phone open.

Gray consers up a spell which she zaps throught the her phone which then shoots out the of Bo's phone. It zaps upwards to the falling aircraft and zaps it. It then proceeds to fall but at a slower rate. As it lands Mrs. Senior Moppet wakes up from her nap which she think she's been flying this whole time.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *looks around jail cell* How the heck did I get here?
Cell-Mate: You're Jack Bandit.
Jack: *looks serious* That I am, son, that I am.
Cell-Mate: I'm forty years old! Yer in yer twenties!
Jack: *pats cell-mate's shoulder* That'll do pig, that'll do.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *wakes up from nap* Ahhh! Marvelous, perfect parking as alway--*collapses dead*

Father: *pulls helicopter door open* Mother?

Hevej: *stepping out of the bathroom* You don't wanna know how long I've been in there...

Father: Captain?

Hevej: Moppet?

Father: What are you doing here?

Hevej: No, what are you doin' here?

Father: Is Mummy breathing?

Hevej: *gasp!* My precious! *runs across the cabin to Mrs Moppet Senior's side and lifts her eyelids* Gah! A grevious death which can only be solve'ed by the kiss of her true love!

Father: It's my mother we're talking about...She doesn't actually do the love thing...

Hevej: *gleam in eye* That's what ye think...*presses mouth of Mrs Moppet Senior's mouth and gives her breath of life*

Father: *faints*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Granny Kataline makes a catmeo appurreance
DAHLINKS! Have you missed me? I've been down in Meowami!showing off freshly painted claws

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *shudders* Uhh... I sense a disturbance in the force. As if... as if everything that was once right with the world... is now wrong.
Cell-Mate: Shut up.
Jack: Alright.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *fainted* *opens one eye* Katalin? Oh, nice tan by the way...Listen, can you confirm or deny that Captain Hevej just lilocked my mother inside a helicopter?

Hevej: *lifting Mrs Moppet Senior in his arms* That's Father Captain, to you sonny lad. Kyle, boy, look after the woman while I get this helicopter out to sea. Father child, are you in or out?