"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: Your feet never were the same after you took up ballet and coal-walking at the same time...

Moppet: *looks from MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS to Hevej* Is there something I should know about?

Hevej: Not now, son, adults are talking.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS: Yes son, you SHOULD know something! I'm your--

Jack: *ahem* Anyway, move it along with the keys there Moppet old pal... the guards are bound to hear MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS's rambling...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: Yeah, young Moppet, we may need to have a serious sit down chat after this...

Moppet: *rolls eyes* I stopped listening at about the third abbreviation...*tosses keys from hand to hand*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *sternly* Moppet will you just get with the picture and unlock this cell? Think of the tea you could be having now!

MtBUCMwMEUBYBUS: And the parental bonding!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Moppet/Father: Tea...Ahh, I wonder if they have any in this place...They must have something to dunk their donuts in...Captain Hevej, will you watch this prisoner while I go check? *tosses keys*

Hevej: *catches keys* Father, not Captain, I married your Mother, young Mop, you watch the prisoner. *tosses keys*

Moppet: *catches keys* Don't be ridiculous. You're no father of mine! *tosses keys*

Hevej: *catches keys* Step, then... *tosses keys*

Moppet: *catches keys* Why- *tosses keys*

Hevej: *catches keys* You'll understand when we get the gold...*unlocks cell* Jack, you're with Moppet. Mo, you'll be with me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *mutters* I'm always stuck with Moppet...

Mo: Oh my DEAR Hevej! Take me away!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hevej: ...On second thoughts! Jack come with me, we'll be riding up the front of the helicopter. Mo, slide in the back, as usual. Moppet...do whatever. *helicopter takes off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Little did they know that during the whole exchange Mrs. Moppet Senior had been dragged away by an unseen claw hand into a shadowy recess of the facility.

Voiceover: Finally have I queen... Not care her age,that just mean she more "experienced" in matteress.
*Twine rope wraps coiling Mrs. Moppet Senior for easier transport to the underground chambers.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: *rummaging through things in the helicopter* *pulls out very large pair of bloomers* Erm... Moppet, something you'd like to tell the class?

Mo: Those are mine you scoundrel! *slaps Jack*

Jack: ...Every time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *having been dead only a short while ago, was under no circumstances going to be sprung back down there, matteress or none! Writhing against the giant hand in search of a queen she slaps off eager clawed fingers and pulls a knife where it was hidden in her armpit* Avast ye! *to camera* Yes, I've learned a thing or two from my *ahem* husband...and not just in the sword department. *removed theigh-high boot to reveal strappings of guns and expolosives* Looks like I just have one more wild contender to my love before I head back to the Wild West in the past and my future!