"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Voiceover, cackling... Hee hee hee... Experienced youare... Blade not hurt, it leave just a scratch. Gun and boom-boom? Not hurt either. Oh, this be fun!
*Chaotic cavorting in the mad dance of swordyplay and gunfight while excitedly enticing Mrs. Moppet Senior further and further down the flinted footholes.
VO: What name yours dear?

Bah... Me bored with this. *Throws Senior Moppet Mrs. back out through an ored opening onto the holicopter rudding landers. No more Moppets.

*Ripple dissolve as the camera now shows a whizzing blue screen with electric sparks and counting theme ticks past in a super-speeded fashion.

When next we find our intrepid band of Moppet rowdies, they've appeared to have appeared in what was once known as Glendale... Around the time of the 1840's, the skirting of saloons and sanddunes dotting the landscape... Nothing but a tumbling tumbleweed, *no in-jokes out on that Bo!
However whatever whichever Moppet will they Moppet in Moppeting now?
Stay tuned tomorrow and forget about what happened just a second ago. It's magic... The same magic that saved a nation's crisis.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back on top of the highest skyscraper.........

*from inside the door* I'll kick it open. Then you run in and save Goldie.

Biggy: What about me? I don't get it. Why me? Why can't you save her?

I have to save my pet yak. I can only save the one i know ture about.

Biggy: Puusssst...what? *laughs*

Oh shut up! *low voice* High yea! *kicks the door but it swings shutting it* Ow! *opens the door* HA! I've got you now you fend!

Biggy: Fend?

It's anothe word for......bad guy.

Biggy: Oh. *goes back pose*

Yak-Boy Wonder: Let her go Yakky.

Smart Yakky: If you insist! *starts to let go*

Y.B.W: No no no no. Not let her go. Just put her down. On the ground. Very easliy.

Smart Yakky: Why?

Y.B.W: Because your my best friend and a wonderful pet. I remember it like it was just yesterday that i found you or you found me and Vic but that's not the point. The point is your my hero.

Smart Yakky: Me? Hero?

Y.B.W: Yea. *whispers to Biggy* Go and get Goldie.

B.T. Foot: You got it.

Y.B.W: You also love that girl your holding. She's really a nice......uh......wellllll.....she just very nice.

Smart Yakky: How do i know your telling the truth?

Y.B.W: But i am. I love you like a brother. You were the only one there for me after my parents were took by the police. After all that happened the only pal i had was you and Vic. And now that Vic isn't hear anymore i don't have anything to do. Then after those two stupid robots that i built failed on me too and turned evil. It seemed like life was over. I thought i would never get to have another fun adventure with my pal....*sniff*....Yakky. *starts crying*

Smart Yakky: *a tear falls from his eye to the ground and the chip pops out of his head* Oh Kyle! *drops Goldie on the ground of the skyscraper and runs to Kyle*

*tears off suit* Yakky!

Yakky: *stops in mid run, looks at Kyle* That is so wrong. *walks away*

Hey? Wait! *runs after Yakky*

Biggy: This kid is one messed up littld dude. Hey! Kyle! Wait up! *picks up Goldie*

As Biggy carries Goldie off the roof and down to the ground where Kyle is still chasing Yakky with out his clothes. He gets into the Yak-mobile. Places Goldie on the left hand seat and gets into the driver side and drives off after naked Kyle and Yakky

Beauregard

Reaction score
*screams are heard, fade to black*

Narrator: And now Mrs Moppet Senior, Hevej, Father Moppet, Jack and Mo along with Kyle, Biggy, Goldie and Yakky have been transported back into the days of the cowboys...who else was also transported back, and whose relations are already alive? And to what purport have they come?

--

Moppet: *as the dust settles around the helicopter and the Yak mobile* What the...Not only are we sat on a dust-dune, with a herd of wild cows surrounding us...There's not even a Milkybar Kid in sight...

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OOC: Don't forget Beau. I thought everything would change even our clothes and what we might be riding too?)

Yakky: *stops running* Where are we? *looks around*

Oh wow! I have cowboy clothes on. These are sweet!

Biggy: *chewing on a piece of weed*

*grabs it out of Biggy's mouth* Give me that! You don't know where that's been?

Biggy: *talking like a texan* Well i recon i do. It twas in me mouth.

And stop talking like that too.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *regains consciousness and begins to scream* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - wait.... Where's Yakky? Where am I? What planet is this? This is definetly not home..... *looks down and notices she is wearing an old-fashioned dress with lots of ruffles, cowgirl boots, and her done up real fancy* What the - AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET ME OUTTA HERE! Yakky, what did you do? Wait a sec - YAKKY? You're all better! *runs to him and hugs him*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yakky: *catches Goldie in arms and hugs back* Oh Goldie. I'm glad to be myself again. You look.....purty. *coughs* Excues me. You look pretty.

Biggy: Kyle?

What?

Biggy: That's not me. Look.

What? Two Bigfoots?

Biggy T. Marshal: Howdy stranger. Sorrie. Didn't mean to scare ya.

Who are you?

Biggy T. Marshal: I'm Biggy T. Marshal.

Biggy: You mean the one and true Biggy T. Marshal?

Biggy T. M: Yes'em.

Who?

Biggy: (whispers) He's one of my ansters. (not whispering) He was the first bigfoot to ever own a ranch.

Really?

Biggy T. M: That's right sonny. So what brings you youngsters here?

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OOC: Oh, that's right! But the Yakmobile and Helicopter remained the same as they are the time machines...ish...)

Father: *in cowboy boots and tight pants* Ahh...Um...Aah...Uum...WHAT?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Commentary: Witty as always. *Rolls eyes. Move on with the story, we've got fifteen or so scenes of this drech to shoot.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy T. M: *notices Father* I said....what you youngsters doin' here?

Sorry Mr. TM. But he's a little weird.

Yakky: A little?

Ok. He's.....i don't know? What in the world are we doing in the dessert anyways?

Biggy: I was wondering that too and then i thought why would one of my ansters be still alive?

Biggy T. M: Alive? What do you mean by that?

Biggy: Aren't you spoused to be dead?

Biggy T. M: Dead? You must have me mixed up with someone else the'rd sonny.

Biggy: I don't think so. My parents told me about you.

Yakky: *looks around* Uhhhh i don't think we are where we think we are?

Why do you say that?

Yakky: *points to the sign* Look at the sign there.

Glendale 1840's? Where are we?

Biggy T. M: Your in Glendale. May 02, 1842

Everyone: (expect for Biggy T. M) 1842?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *sitting happily on Yakky's shoulder* 1842? Ain't - erm, isn't - that when Columbus sailed the ocean blue?