"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Lepricorn-napped? Isn't that Lebricornapped? Shouldn't we call the police...but then no...because then they'd want a statement...and I lost all my bank account details...and then they'd come over...and I'm green...and it'll do fine, it's beautifull...but that's not the point...and...

Mrs Moppet Senior: Shut your trap, and get in the car.

Father: *does*

Mrs Moppet Senior: You follow the Yak, I'll follow the Kyle...who knows, he may be infected too. *climbs out of the car and stealthily followed Kyle*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *taps my shoulder* Did you know that women is fallowing us?

Yes. That's Mr. Moppet's mom. Come on Mrs. Senior Moppet. Now we have to be real quite or we end up as......

Biggy: As what?

I don't know? Just don't get caught.

Biggy: Oh now that really calms me down.

Biggy, Kyle and Mrs. Senior Moppet head into The Moore's house

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: Does anyone mind if I put some of this crystal tablewear into my bad?

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OOC: Don't you mean bag? lol)

I guess not?

Biggy: Dude!

What?

Biggy: You could get in trouble for letting her steal those dishes?

Nah. They won't miss them. They never eat off them.

Biggy: If you say so. *looking around scared*

A shadow of a robot women peeks around the corner

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: Ahhh...of course I meant bag...I must have been hinking bad, which it is, taking silverware...and said bag...or visa versa *flustered* AAAAAH! *sees reflection of self in silverware* Oh...it's nothing. Phew!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *jumps into my arms*

*groans* Your....*groans*....really....*groans*.....heavy! *drops Biggy*

Biggy: *lands with a loud thud* Ow! *rubs his hindend* Sorry. I heard her scream and thought she saw something or they got her.

So did i but then she stopped screaming and i don't....*notices the shadow on the wall* *Blinks* *covers Biggy's mouth* (whispers) Do you see that shadow over there?

Biggy: *mouth covered* Mm-hmm.

Ok. Don't make any sudden moves or no screaming.

Biggy: Mmm-k.

*sneeks around the corner about to clobber the person but it turns out to be The old robot maid that used to watch Kyle* Miss Maid! *hugs her* It's been so long since i've seen you. Where have you been?

Miss robot Maid: I-was-watch-ing-over-your-par-ents. Where-have-you've-been?

Over at the Moppets. The next door neighbors. I told them all about you and all growing up there after my parents got sent to some place. Can't remember it? It's been long ago since Mrs. Moppet told me.

Miss robot Maid: Who-are-these?

Oh sorry. This here is my pet Biggy T. Bigfoot.

Biggy: Nice to meet you. I guess?

He's a little scared. And this is Mrs. Senior Moppet. She's the mother to Mr. Moppet, Bo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *pauses halfways between the table and her bag, with silverware in hand* Ahh...nice to...meet you! You know *eyes her up and down* For a robotic french maid you arn't half bad. *blinks* But speaking of bad, where are your Master and Mistress?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Miss robot Maid: They-stepped-out-for-a-few-min-utes.

That's good. That means i can go snoop around in their lab.

Miss robot Maid: I-can-not-let-you-do-that-young-master.

*sulks* Why not?

Miss robot Maid: Be-cause-i-am-to-guard-this-place-from-intruders.

But i'm not an intruder. I'm your young master you feed and bathed and bandaged me up when i fell down and got a boo-boo.

Miss robot Maid: *light bulb pops out of her head* *shoots her finger up* I-have-got-it.

Yea?

Miss robot Maid: I-will-let-you-and-your-friends-go-to-the-lab-as-long-as-you-get-out-before-your-evil-scientist-par-ents-come-back.

Thank you so very much Miss Maid! *kisses her on the cheek*

Miss robot Maid: *faces turns red* Oh-you-sweet-boy-you. Now-go!

Ok. Thanks agian. I won't let you down Miss Maid. Come on Biggy. You too Mrs. Senior Moppet.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *glares at Miss Maid in passing* I won't forget this...count on it. Boys, let us decend. *checks inside hadbag for eveything she needed...oh yesss...everything is going according to plan*

--

Elsewhere...

Father: *driving crazily after Yak and Goldie...* Whoooooooo-hoooooo-AAAAAAH! *slams on breaks, skidding to a stop...just inches away from a tiny little squirrel in the road* Why ain't you just the cutest...*squirrel leaps on the windscreen and shakes fist at Father*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Brainwashed Yakky: *yells like Tarzan and swings from a powerline while still hold Goldie*

Back at the Moore's house.........

Shhhhhhh.....this place may be boobytraped.

Biggy: *snickers*

What?

Biggy: You said booby.

Shut up. Are you doing fine back there Mrs. Senior Moppet?