"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Moppet Senior: *smiles a smile* I think I need to get out of this bathrobe...and then I have something of a mission for the two of you. Come with me, if you dare.

--

Father: *dazed* Vic?...Vic's kidnapped the Yak again...*wobbles* Victor...Put your sister down...*collapses on the road* VIC!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Turns around only to find... Nel? For a moment I zought... Noone iz here. *Turns back around, sadly thinking that he's been stood up by the fairest flower of them all.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *quietly sneaks behind him again, kissing his ears and neck* I'm here my darling.....

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: (whispers) Are you sure we should take this mission of hers?

(whispers) I don't see why not. We'll do it!

Back out on the road..........

Yakky: *looking around while still carring Goldie* *yells like a crazy man and swings again from the next lamp post*

Over at the Moppet's house.........

Goat 2: It's quite.

Goat 3: I know. I wonder where he is?

Goat 2: How about you go take a look?

Goat 3: And what? Get my head butted? Why don't you?

Goat 2: Ok.

Goat 3: What?

Goat 2: Yea?

Goat 3: That's it?

Goat 2: What?

Goat 3: Just ask you to do it and you'll do it?

Goat 2: Yea. I had a very unhappy goathood.

Goat 3: Your my brother. We all had a very unhappy goathood.

Goat 2: Oh yea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back at the Nellingstone greenhouse... Something now feels the weight of his precious upon him from behind. Ah ma fleur... Zere you are. And ere I zought you would not make ze entrance for vouz Sant Patrick festivale. Ze Leprecauns zeem to ave divided off into little bands of merry-makers. Ze bagpipe music is most soothing to me... *Secretly whispering: But come, I ave ze surprise for vous.
*Sits down in a corner from where Nel can see the little green men and women to make sure they don't start up too much mischief, yet is well secluded in the shelter of overhanging four-leaf clovered palms.
Something Ere... Saved ze best pie of all for vous. It is like nozing you ave tasted before. And when vous cut into it... Well, vous will opefully like ze prize hidden inside.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *gives a coy smile as she sits next to Something and begins to cut into the pie* It looks marvelous my darling!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In the shelter of the clovered palms...
Something: Merci... Took ma time with zis one to make it extra special for boo. Golden raisins on ze crust, it has an Irish cremed coffee mousse, and ze filling made of sweetened apricots and peaches for ma sweet Nel.
*Watches as she cuts it open.
And of course... *A dazzling beam of light flies out of the fruity delight shining down on everybody.
Zis is ze one zat has ze beauteous rainbow for only you ma dear.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *stares at her pie in amazement* Oh, Something! It's beautiful! Oh my..... how.... *kisses Something on the cheek, then continues to stare at the rainbow coming from the pie*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gurgle laughs at her enthrallment. Do you zink ze rainbow leads to some magical place? *Feels the rainbow to have hardened into a walkable surface. Hmmm, would boo be interested in taking zis party on ze colorful road?