"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Leprechaun 1: Ey, where are you goin wi' that?

Leprechaun 2: *carrying a large bottle of nehi* Well.... I.... uh.... I was gonna get star-ed a little early....

Leprechaun 1: No way! Put it back. Tonight is gonna be a quiet night... for Nell, allright? Let 'er relax a while wi'out worryin about us.

Leprechaun 2: Yes sar....

Erine81981

Reaction score
*notices Goldie on the front porch* Hey Goldie! Get away from there. That's not a good house anymore. It's evil!

Biggy: I don't think she heard you.

We better save her before she's.....

That's when the Shadow Thing jumped out of knowhere and grabs Goldie and gallops off into the sunset.

I wasn't expecting that to happen. *puts hands on hip, taps foot* *blinks* Oh yea. Almost forgoet that i was about to say. It's happening all over again.

Biggy: What?

That was Yakky but he's baaaack.

Biggy: Then that's good.

No it's not. That's Yakky but....don't you remember....oh wait a minute. You were never around when this thing happened. Ok let me explain everything.

Few hours later........

Biggy: Oh no. He's been brained washed.....again.

Yes. My parents must of yaknapped him and replaced a new chip in his head. Now he's gone off kidnapping....again.

Biggy: Come on. We have to tell the others.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: MPPHffff! *shoves a hoof off of her mouth* What in County Cork's goin on? Where are you takin me? *wriggles around and looks hard at the figure whom kidnapped her* Yakky? Well, if YOURE the one who took me, then I don't mind! I had a present for you, but you startled me and I dropped it......

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *hears a galopping of hooves* Viq! Put those coconuts away!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Passer-by: Cokienuts? *Tosses the empty shells, conking Bo out without noticing it. *Walks away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *unconcious...and green* *has flashback of Yacky kidnapping Vic in the first episode* VIC! *sits up* Vic? Oh...Vic's gone...And Kyle's growing up...and the pets are dead and the butler's been discharged...Well, no...but the pets are gone and...did I ever have a Butler?

Mrs Moppet Senior: *striding across the room* Oh you did. But you're right. He's dead. And we all will be if we don't act fast.

Father: *gulp* Wha--wha---

Mrs Moppet Senior: Sgut your mouth, you're not a lepricorn and words arn't gold. We have a problem...and it's called the Moores...aka, vous neighbours. And did you realise you're looking green today?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *runs in and sees Mr. Moppet sitting on the ground outside the house* Did you hear?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I heard coconuts bumping together...

Mrs Moppet Senior: *turns towards Biggy* Ignore him...I haven't worn a bra made from coconuts since the 90s...

Father: Biggy, what's up?

Mrs Moppet Senior: Where's Kyle?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm right here. Sorry i'm kinda of quite right now. It's Biggy's big moment.

Biggy: Thank you Kyle. Didn't you see Goldie get kidnapped or really she's a leprechaun so it would be leprechaun-napped.

By my beloved pet Yakky. He's been brained washed again. My parents have to be behind this. You thre...*looks down at Mr. Moppet*...you two head off in the car and try and chase him and her down. Me and Biggy will head over to my house and hope to see what my parents are planing on doing.

Biggy: Didn't you say it was my moment?

Sorry. :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile... Over at the Nellingstone house... You wouldn't recognize the place, or maybe you would as it's the greenest on the entire block. Something sneaks off after adjusting a few shamrock cufflinks onto his bayou blazer. He checks on all the pies placed in their perfect positions. Fifes and flutes and even the bagpipes can be heard from within as the party has already sprung this Spring. The green gooper smiles as each clovered cushion serves as the tray for the Irish chocolate cream delights. Only a lucky few conceal a scattering of golden chocolate coins and another lucky few will bloom into a resplendant rainbow... But that one is being saved to surprise a special hostess...