"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Recipe cards litter the workdesk in one of the Nellingstone's residence. Notes are being jotted down as to surprise the leprechauns with a miniature pie for each one... And there are other decoration ideas left to consult to make the greenhouse alight with shartruce shamrocked shennanigans for the frolicksome festivity.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *wakes up, heads downstairs, and makes a cup of tea in a shiny tea-pot* Hold a gibblet...what the...*pulls tea-pot to face* I could've sworn I was normally a pale white colour...*the reflection in the tea-pot reveals that Father's skin has changed to a dark green tinge* How...*pulls tea-pot closer* What...*burns face on tea-pot* HOWIE!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *looks out the window and sees Father* Something, darling, have you been spending too much time at the Moppets? His skin is a darker shade of green than mine! Perhaps he is just sick, though?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *looks out the window at Nell and notices her looking in* Ahhh! *closes curtains* Phew... *blinks* *looks at camera* *shrugs*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Something lifts his gaze to meet Nel's, looking away from the boiling Irish cream for the pie fillings. Ques que c'est ma dear? Aven't been near zat Moppét felló ever since zat incident at ze Nowhere Otél. E must ave caught a nasty virus, an intrusive flu, a common cold. Maybe ze lime in ze coconut would elp cure the good messieur. *Portions the freshly warmed cream into five or so pieshells. By the way... Is zer any particular party plans I could maybe elp vouz and your p'tite amis with?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *smiles lovingly at Something* Well... would you mind helping me hang the streamers? The leprechauns are a little too short for that.... those pies look delicious!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Merci. But zat is just ze first step. Zey need to chill before the extra trimmings can be added.
*Takes the streamers in his hand and squeezes Nel's. Of course ma lovely lily. *Sets to busying with the banners, aided by creeping viny tendrils.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Goldie: *puts on her new emerald green dress and picks up the box for Yakky*

Shanker: And jist where are you goin?

Goldie: *rolls her eyes* Honestly.... where do ya think? I'm gonna go see Yakky! *leaves and knocks on the Moore's door* Yaaaakky.......

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *spreads the last of the gold glitter along the floor* There! It's perfect!

Leprechaun 1: Aye, ma'am. That it is.... looks wonderful.

Nell: All this decorating is quite exhausting... boys I'll be in the pool if you need anything. *goes outside to relax in the pool for a while*

Leprechaun 2: You heard her boys! Do we need anything?

Leprechauns: No!

Leprechaun 1: Allright! Lets finish getting our things together! Then we can get this party star'ed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Buries chocolate nuggets into each mini pie before dusting the top with chocolate chip shavings and spraying them with a dose of mint extract. All zey are missing are ze clovers... *Puts pies back in fridge and cleans up the kitchen, getting garnishes to have the gifts for Nel's green groupies on time.