"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *awakens and heads downstairs for a cup of tea* New day...same system...

Beauregard

Reaction score
(OCC: Sorry, been v. ill so didn't come on here at all over New Year.)

Father: Has someone conjured upon my calander? I'm sure it was only just September and now it appears to be January...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Don't know what your tal....oh yea. It's a new year. Wow! Now to get all my chorse done and then to go and have fun over at the new neighbors. In the words of that super genius on some show i've watched ever since being so adorably young...*smiles at the camrea*...Gotta Jet! *jets off upstairs*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Jetting...in the house...in my days such fast and loose behaviour was never allowed. *blink* Heavens, now I sound like my own Mother.

Mrs Moppet Senior: *stepping from behind a potted plant* Better thank heavens you haven't started looking like her yet.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DanDan: I haven't been paying attention

*camera pans out to reveal Fem and DanDan watching TV together*

Fem: Well look if you haven't been paying attention how do you expect to understand it? And you've got another thing coming if you think I'm spending another Friday night explaining all the plotholes in yet another episode of Lost

DanDan: Forget it, I'm more a Desperate Housewives gal

Fem: *shudders* I'll not even ask what you mean by that

DanDan: It's funny actually

Fem: What is?

DanDan: Watering cans?

Fem: What about them

DanDan: They're taking over. The watering cans. They're taking over!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *shifting through mail* Bill...Bill...Three billy goats gruff, oh I say, they certainly don't live here...*heads to the kitchen and sorts out the mess there* This place really does go into dissrepair whenever one goes galavanting about...the plants are practically dead already. *glances into cupboard under sink* Has anyone seen my watering can?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Three Goats head up the sidewalk to the Moppet's House. One rings the doorbell with his horn and they all just sit on the porch there, till someone answers the door.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Random passer-by: Watering cans taking over the world? Nooo! Next thing, newspapers will be bursting into flames and syllend bang will cost a half-a-sixpence!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Goat #1: Whats this aaaaabout watttttering cans?

Goat #3: Dooooon't know? Maybe it's aaaaaaabout cans that neeeeed watering. Nyuch nyuch nyuch nyuch.

Goat #2: Will yoooooou two be quiiiiiite! *smacks them both at the sametime with is hoof*