The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I went to make one of those packs of instant noodles in alfredo sauce...and there was no flavoring in the bag. Just noodles :confused:

so I'm eating yogurt :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Yogurt with noodles, heated, is a decent staple dish in the Balkan region, methinks...and not bad. Add some garlic and sauteed onions!

-------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh-kay...

So, I caught a glimpse of the news this evening, and they were talking about everybody just loves this new reality series about that Honey Boo Boo kid and her redneck family, and that the popularity is so high that TLC has decided to shoot additional episodes for the current season.

Um... what? When did all that happen? I mean seriously, I've haven't heard a single person say they like that show, or that family, or that girl, all I've heard are complaints and trash talking about that show... who is this "everybody" who just loves it?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Just ran across this. The geek in me is thrilled. The music lover in me is horrified:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There really are such things as tesla coils? I thought it was a nut/ball joke from Cow and Chicken...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I can't search 'mo frackle' on google images without seeing every post and piece of artwork I ever made. Kinda creepy, actually.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I saw something weird yesterday. My coworker was giving me a ride home from work, and we saw a buck (as in a male deer) very close to to the plaza where our store is. We figured he was probably lost; there's some wooded area near the plaza.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I can't search 'mo frackle' on google images without seeing every post and piece of artwork I ever made. Kinda creepy, actually.
And while on Google, I found ANOTHER Mo Frackle on some website called funkmanget. For future reference, if you ever run past this guy's page, it's not mine!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Tesla coils exist. I personally think Van Der Graff generators are cooler, though.

--------------