The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much something I saw that was weird, but something that happened that was a little weird...

As I was leaving Waffle House today, the lady at the cashier stopped me to ask, "Has anyone ever told you you look like Philip Seymour Hoffman?" That was a first, lol. I've gotten "Very Young Jim Carrey" (I don't see it), and of course tons of "Radar O'Reilly", but this was the first time I got "Philip Seymour Hoffman". Heh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I put a gallon bottle of water in the refrigerator earlier today. A few minutes ago I went to get a drink and the bottle was completely gone. My dad happened to come into the kitchen at that moment so I ask him if he's seen it. He says no but to start checking cabinets.

Sure enough, I found the bottle in the cabinet we keep our dog food.

I can only assume it was my mom who did it

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Not so much something I saw that was weird, but something that happened that was a little weird...

As I was leaving Waffle House today, the lady at the cashier stopped me to ask, "Has anyone ever told you you look like Philip Seymour Hoffman?" That was a first, lol. I've gotten "Very Young Jim Carrey" (I don't see it), and of course tons of "Radar O'Reilly", but this was the first time I got "Philip Seymour Hoffman". Heh.
Yeah..I could see it. Nice reference, you should play on that. Now there's a day job for ya: Philip Seymour Hoffman impersonator! Great for parties! Hey Snowth, how's your priest costume? :wink:
--------------

Hubert

Reaction score
*runs from Vincent*

AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent L

Reaction score
How can you be sure it's Vincent Liu, not Vincent van Gogh?