The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Maybe cause Italy's where the seed was sighted? Hey Snowtheeeeeeeeee babeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*Slaps Snowths on back.

Um, update please?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Uh... Maybe cause Italy's where the seed was sighted?
*sigh* I could do without the sarcasm... Obviously that's why the characters are going, but I wondered why Snowthers chose Italy; I guess I didn't make that clear enough.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm curious as to why they have to go to Italy of all places... I guess we'll find out! :embarrassed:
Oh yeah, I can tell Peppi's been paying attention to the story back when Ernie was reading the paper about the recent Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street sighting... in Italy...:scary:

Okay, now people? Please bear with me: this chapter features a song I wrote for their arrival in Italy... BUT I FORGOT WHAT I WROTE! I AIN'T A SONGWRITER! SO I'M GOING TO GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT!

Chapter 4: First Stop - Italy

Ernie, Bert, Elmo, and Cookie Monster were all aboard their plane for Italy, all excited in hopes of being able to find the legendary Sesame Seed of Sesame Street.

BERT: Ernie, the next time we take trips like this, please let ME do all the planning?

ERNIE: Whatever you say, Bert, ol' buddy!

COOKIE MONSTER: Ohhhh... me want coo-kies! Where da stewardess? Me got to get cookies!

BERT: Calm down, Cookie, you'll get cookies soon enough... they don't serve airplane food here in second class.

COOKIE MONSTER: (Sadly) Oh.

ELMO: (Looking out the window) Oh wow, look at the ocean!

Everyone looked out their windows, the dark sky was slowing beginning to glow pink as the sun began to rise, and the ocean reflected this breathtaking view.

ERNIE: Good thing I brought my camera...

Ernie dug out his camera and took a picture of the scene outside their window. It wasn't before too awful long their plane made it's landing, and they were making their way out of the airport, and into the streets of Rome, Italy!

ERNIE: Well, here we are! Rome!

ELMO: Rome?

COOKIE MONSTER: Me thought you said we were going to Italy!

BERT: Cookie, Rome IS in Italy!

COOKIE MONSTER: You got to be kidding me!

BERT: No, Rome is a CITY in Italy... you know, like... well, like New York City is a city in America.

COOKIE MONSTER: Yeah, me know that!

BERT: Well, Rome is a city in Italy!

ELMO: Come on everybody, let's go!

With that, the gang began their sight-seeing tour through the capital city of Italy; they saw the Colosseum, Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza della Repubblica, even the Quirinal Palace where the President of the Italian Republic lives. Ernie made sure they took plenty of pictures of the sights they saw, but so far, they haven't seen the one thing they were out to look for.

ELMO: Where's the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street?

BERT: Obviously we need some help here, maybe one of the locals can help us out?

The gang walked down to a little Italian cafe, where they found the owner outside sweeping, he was a pale-blue colored muppet with a round, lavendar nose, small round eyes, and a big black handle-bar mustache, maybe he could help them out?

BERT: Uh, excuse us?

ITALIAN GUY: Hmm? Oh, hello! Buon pomeriggio
! Good-a afternoon! Don't-a tell me, let me take-a the guess... you are tourists, eh?

BERT: Well, I guess you could say that.

ITALIAN GUY: Well then, let-a me the first to-a welcome you to Italy!

Just then, Italian music began playing in the background.

ELMO: Wow, mysterious music even plays here in Italy too!

Now this is the part where the Italian Guy sings a song about Italy to his guests, but let's face it, I ain't going to remember what I wrote, so I'm afraid you'll just have to deal without it. Sorry.

ITALIAN GUY: Say, are-a you fella a-hungry?

COOKIE MONSTER: ME STARVING!

ITALIAN GUY: Then come-a on in! Spaghetti and meat-a-balls, on-a the house!

So a short time later, everybody was enjoying complementary spaghetti and meatballs inside an authentic Italian cafe.

ITALIAN GUY: So, tell me, what-a brings you fine fellas to-a Italy, huh?

BERT: Well, this may sound a little crazy, but we were actually hoping to find the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street... that's where we're from, and Ernie read in the newspaper that it was seen here in Italy not too long ago.

ITALIAN GUY: Mama mia, the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street... si, si, I too have-a read about-a that giant seed... it sounded almost a-too good to be-a true! But I'm afraid you probably won't-a be finding in Italy anytime time-a soon.

ERNIE, BERT, ELMO, and COOKIE MONSTER: HUH?

ITALIAN GUY: Si, this-a morning's paper says that-a few people in-a London claims to have-a seen the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street just last night-a...

ERNIE: London? Well, gee Bert, now what are we going to do?

BERT: Well, I guess there's only one thing left TO do... head up to Great Britain and continue our search for the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street!

ERNIE, ELMO, and COOKIE MONSTER: YAY!

ITALIAN GUY: I-a wish-a you the best-a of luck in-a you quest to find the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street.

BERT: Thank you, and thank you again for your hospitality.

ERNIE: Yeah, thanks, we had a great time!

ELMO: Yeah, Elmo would love to visit Italy again!

COOKIE MONSTER: Where you keep cookies?

ITALIAN GUY: (Guffaws) Oh, your blue friend, he is a funny one! Well, I'm afraid I don't-a have any-a cookies, but I do have something you might-a like...

With that, the Italian Guy got up from his seat and walked back into the kitchen, and after a few seconds, came out with a tray of biscotti.

ITALIAN GUY: Here-a you go!

COOKIE MONSTER: Wha-wha-wha? What that? That not look like cookie...

ITALIAN GUY: They're-a biscotti!

ELMO: Bi-what?

ITALIAN GUY: Biscotti! They-a are like-a cookies, take-a some! Take-a all-a you want! My gift to you!

With that Cookie Monster helped himself to some, making a mess in the process as Elmo, Ernie, and Bert helped themselves to some biscotti as well.

ERNIE: This is really nice of you, thanks!

BERT: Yes, thank you!

ELMO: Mmm... cripsy!

ITALIAN GUY: Yes! Biscotti are-a nice and crispy! Have-a nice trip!

The gang thanked their host once more, and began to head back to the airport, their next destination: Great Britain, in the quest to find the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can tell Peppi's been paying attention to the story back when Ernie was reading the paper about the recent Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street sighting... in Italy...:scary:
**points to post#22 in this thread** Geez, I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough! Just trying to be a good friend and follow your story. :mad:

I love how you named the new character "Italian guy", and his cheesy way of talking is very muppety! Cute.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
**points to post#22 in this thread** Geez, I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough! Just trying to be a good friend and follow your story. :mad:
Hey, don't get sore, you ziffeled me as I was posting my new chapter. Anyshoe...
*sigh* I could do without the sarcasm... Obviously that's why the characters are going, but I wondered why Snowthers chose Italy; I guess I didn't make that clear enough.
Well, the concept was kind of like The Chipmunk Adventure; I knew if I wanted Ernie and the gang to go searching for the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street, world travel would have to be involved, particularly Europe, so that's it, really. I forget why I chose Italy as their first stop, but that's just how it went.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Snowths. And Mrs. P... Didn't mean to be sarcastic, was just answering what seemed to me as an obvious question.

Sorry... *Offers her a mug of hot chocolate with cinnamon spice to make up for it, along with an assurance that that Greasy Guy won't hound her any longer, he's been shipped off to the most airtightiest of asylums.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you Snowths. And Mrs. P... Didn't mean to be sarcastic, was just answering what seemed to me as an obvious question.

Sorry... *Offers her a mug of hot chocolate with cinnamon spice to make up for it, along with an assurance that that Greasy Guy won't hound her any longer, he's been shipped off to the most airtightiest of asylums.
Thanks Count. Sorry for over-reacting. :embarrassed: **takes the mug of hot chocolate from Count** I've done enough derailing of the thread to last me awhile now. **winks and takes a sip**

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
-Hugs Peps-

:smile: Hahah, the italian guy made me laugh.
Don't ask why.

Continue? :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chapter 5: Tally Ho, England!

After their visit to Italy, Ernie, Bert, Elmo, and Cookie Monster found themselves on a plane once more, this time, their destination was Great Britain, otherwise known as England, where apparently the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street was last seen; Cookie Monster had finished all the biscotti they had gotten in Italy, and even the other's when they told him they weren't very hungry.

COOKIE MONSTER: Mmmmmmmmmm! Me LOVE Italian biscotti... me simply MUST get recipe, yeah-yeah-yeah! You no get stuff like that back at Hooper's Store!

ERNIE: Isn't this exciting, Bert? A small group of buddies traveling the world, searching for the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street.

BERT: It sure is, but Ernie, seriously, I wished you had talked to me about this first!

ERNIE: Well gee Bert, I had no idea you believed in the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street too, and I thought you'd make fun of me!

BERT: Ernie, I could never make fun of you!

ELMO: Elmo is looking forward to Great Britain! Will we get to ride on one of those double-decker buses?

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah, double-decker bus COO-KIES!

BERT: I believe a brief sight-seeing trip on the TOP of a double-decker bus will be a must for our stay in Great Britain!

ELMO, ERNIE, and COOKIE MONSTER: YAY!

After a few hours, our gang's plane finally landed in London, England, and within a short time later, the group were on the top of a double-decker bus, sight-seeing.

ERNIE: Look! Look! It's Big Ben!

Ernie started snapping pictures of Big Ben, as Bert and Elmo gathered next to the window for a better look, Cookie Monster turned his attention to a rather fat man sitting across the aisle from him.

COOKIE MONSTER: Howdy-doody, Ben!

FAT MAN: I beg your pah-don, my fine blue chap, but my name is not Ben.

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh. My bad!

Cookie Monster chuckled as he made his way over to the window to see the real Big Ben with the others, thought by the time he made it to the window, Big Ben was in the far distance, but not to worry, because coming up...

BERT: Oh, look at that!

ERNIE: What? (Gasps) What is that, Bert?

BERT: The Buckingham Palace, that's where the Queen lives!

ELMO: Ooh, Great Britain has a queen?

BERT: That's right, Elmo!

ELMO: Oh, and all this time, Elmo thought all queens lived in great big castles!

BERT: In fairytales, maybe, but this is real-life...

The sight-seeing trip continued, as the gang managed to get some great snapshots of such other famous monuments in London, such as the Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, The O2, and even...

ERNIE: Hey Bert, what's that?

BERT: (Looks out window) The... Happiness Hotel?

COOKIE MONSTER: Whoa... if that "Happiness" Hotel, me hate to see what sad one look like!

Ernie, Bert, and Elmo all started laughing at Cookie's little joke, and even giving him some nudges in the shoulder; after spending some time sight-seeing a great deal of London, our friends got off their bus and made their way over to a newsstand.

ERNIE: What now, Bert?

BERT: Maybe we can get somebody to help us out here...

VOICE: I say, you chaps say you need a little help?

The gang looked a kindly elder gentleman reading the newspaper, who somehow looked very familiar with he fleecy pale blue skin, the small round eyes, and his large, round, lavendar nose, but instead of having a large, black, handle-bar mustache, he was sporting a small brown mustache, as well as a gray suit, and matching hat, and a monocle.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: I'd be more than hah-ppy to help you gentlemen out... why, helping is what I do best, you know?

BERT: Say... aren't you that restaurant owner we met in Italy?

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: I doubt that my fine, yellow friend, I'm just a kindly, old record keeper here in this fine city of London, England!

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh, what kind of records you keep? Country? Blues? Hip-Hop?

The English Gentleman started laughing in embarrassment for Cookie Monster.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: (Laughs) My goodness, you certainly are a funny one, what-what! No, I keep records on historical events that hah-pened in our fair city...

BERT: Then you CAN help us!

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Glah-d to be of assistance young man, now what might I be able to help you fellows with?

ERNIE: We're looking for the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street!

ENGLIGH GENTLEMAN: The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street?

BERT: Yes, you see, we live on Sesame Street, and a couple of days ago, we read there was a recent sighting in Italy, and once we made it to Italy, we learned it was last seen hovering the skies of London...

A while later, the friends found themselves in English Gentleman's office, where he managed to dig out some files he had on the subject of the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Yes, yes, here we go... the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't like to stay in one place for very long... according to this, the first seed sighting in the entire United Kingdom was around 1976... it was seen hovering over a great deal of Great Britain, and created quite a stir amongst the people down below, who weren't sure whether or not they were seeing what looked like a giant, floating sesame seed, or perhaps something different... like a unidentified flying object.

ERNIE: Wowie, isn't that cool, Bert?

BERT: Oh yes.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: According to another document here, the only other time the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street has been sighting in the U.K. was around 1995 in Scotland... (Drops the file) And I was actually reading in the paper this ah-fternoon the seed was just reported being seen in Scotland again earlier today.

BERT: Wow... that thing really DOESN'T like staying in one place for too awful long, does it?

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Quite.

ERNIE: Now what?

BERT: I guess now we'll be on our way to Scotland.

ERNIE: I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET US DOWN BERT OL' BUDDY!

BERT: Well, thanks a lot for your help, sir.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Quite. Anytime, friends.

COOKIE MONSTER: You got cookies?

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Cookies?

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah... me in need of cookies!

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Would you settle for some crumbpets, instead?

COOKIE MONSTER: What kind is it, shag?

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: (Laughs) No, no, no, not cah-pets, crumbpets... pah-don...

The English gentleman got up from his seat, and pulled out a large suitcase full of crumbpets to show cookie monster.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: I always keep a secret stash of crumbpets with me in my office, a nice little ah-fternoon pick-me-up, you understand?

COOKIE MONSTER: (Sniffs) Oh, they smell so good!

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Well, my fine, blue fellow, help yourself to some... all of you!

With that, everyone helped themselves to A crumbpet, while Cookie helped himself to a couple of handfuls, which startled the English gentleman, causing him to drop the very heavy suitcase right ontop of Cookie Monster's feet! There was a very long pause afterwards.

ENGLISH GENTLEMAN: Oh, I am terribly sorry... are you quite alright? Sir?

And so a short time later, Elmo, Ernie, and Bert were carrying Cookie Monster down the street, with his feet in a couple of rather large, fleecy house shoes.

COOKIE MONSTER: Me think me have the feeling back in me feet once we make it to next chapter!

BERT: (Sadly sighs) These chapter sequeys...

Xerus

Reaction score
This is such a great story, Snowthy. :smile: I'm enjoying it quite a lot, seeing these 4 famous Sesame Street characters traveling around the world.