The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street

ISNorden

Reaction score
Keep up the good work; this is one--one heck of a great fanscript so far! :batty: Ah-ah-ah! [SFX: cue thunder and lightning]

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Snowthy! I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story here! It would make a great plot for a newer SS movie! I'd love it if you'd share more!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... first you guys BEG me to get MSN IM, so I finally give in and do, and after a month, only ONE person is willing to chat with me whenever I'm online (two if the other wasn't so busy all the time), while everyone else constantly ignored/avoided me, so I ditch the IM.

Then you guys keep telling me I should be more involved in the Fanfiction/Fanart board, so I try to re-create a screenplay for a Sesame Street movie I did years ago, and barely get a turn-out.

I'm telling you, you all better not beg me to jump into the Grand Canyon, otherwise I'd hate to be watching the party being held from above.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
... only ONE person is willing to chat with me whenever I'm online (two if the other wasn't so busy all the time)
Stop mentioning that, it makes me feel guilty.

Then you guys keep telling me I should be more involved in the Fanfiction/Fanart board, so I try to re-create a screenplay for a Sesame Street movie I did years ago, and barely get a turn-out.
I think instead of looking at it like that, Snowthers, you should be really glad that everyone is responding positively to your story, and that you are getting the feedback that you were hoping to receive by posting it here in the first place. I know what you are getting at because I understand your frustration, but it sort of makes you come across as being a bad sport, which is not going to make people want to read anything of yours. And I know you don't want that.

p.s. I like your story, I think it's cute. I got a really funny mental picture of Cookie Monster saying "Get out of town!" in his gravely voice! :insatiable: I really liked how you can tell how the characters sound just by reading the lines, it's great.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stop mentioning that, it makes me feel guilty.
Aw, Peppi... *Huggles* If you were guilty, I'd be sending you straight to the cops... I mean, I'd be doing it for you, you know? It'd be for your own good! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, PEPPI! I'M CALLING OFFICERS RENEELOUVIER AND FURRYREDMONSTER ON YOU!

Chapter 3: Off to See the World

Bert took Ernie, Elmo, and Cookie Monster by surprise when he seemed to have appeared out of nowhere on the train.

BERT: What is this so-called adventure you're think you're trying to have, Ernie?

ERNIE: I can't tell you, Bert.

BERT: Give me one good reason why you shouldn't tell me! JUST ONE!

ERNIE: Because you'll laugh at me.

BERT: (Remorse) Aw, Ernie, I'd never laugh at you... NOW WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE? !

ELMO: Elmo and Ernie and Cookie are looking for the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street!

BERT: The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street? !

ERNIE: (Sighs) The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street.

BERT: The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street? !

ELMO: The Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street!

BERT: THE Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street?

COOKIE MONSTER: Me notice there's an echo in here...

Awkward pause.

BERT: Well, Ernie, why wasn't I invited?

ERNIE: (Gasps) You... you mean YOU believe in the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street? !

BERT: "Believe"? Ernie, I'm POSITIVE the Giant Sesame Seed of Sesame Street exists! Why, if it didn't, we wouldn't be living on Sesame Street this very day!

ERNIE: Wow... boy, Bert, you never stop amazing me!

BERT: (Laughs) So, where are we going?

ELMO: ITALY!

BERT: Ah, I see, well, this WILL be an adventure, I can hardly wait to go to... ITALY? !

COOKIE MONSTER: Yeah-yeah-yeah, you know? The country that shaped like giant boot?

Bert slowly turned around to face Ernie.

BERT: So THAT explains why you were suddenly so interested in reading about Italy, huh, Ernie?

ERNIE: Well...

BERT: (Sighs) Well, I guess we're on our way to Italy, then!

Ernie, Elmo, and Cookie Monster all started cheering.

BERT: Boy, if I knew we were going to be gone this long, I would've gotten a house-sitter...

ERNIE: Aw, Bert, that's just silly movie Frank Oz directed!

BERT: Who?

ERNIE: Never mind.

BERT: At least Bernice knows where I keep her food, I wouldn't want her to go hungry...

Just then, Cookie Monster's tummy started growling.

COOKIE MONSTER: Oh, me can't wait to get to Italy... me eat pizza, spaghetti, and Italian COO-KIES! Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah!

The train sped off into the night, and pretty soon, the gang found themselves at the airport, where they got their tickets for their non-stop flight to Italy.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: LOL!
I was shocked when I saw how Bert took it all.
Yet, for some odd reason, I was charmed on how he tagged along somewhat willingly.

Buddies off to romantic Italy.

:big_grin:

YAY!

Searchin' for the seeeeddd! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue: LOL!
I was shocked when I saw how Bert took it all.
Yet, for some odd reason, I was charmed on how he tagged along somewhat willingly.
Like Ernie says, it never stops amazing people (especially him)!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm curious as to why they have to go to Italy of all places... I guess we'll find out! :embarrassed:

Squeegee said:
Buddies off to romantic Italy.
Careful, Claud... :frown: :stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
-Blushes furiously-

I...I did not mean it like THAT, PEPPER! X3

:eek:

LOL!

Great chapter, snowthy. <3