The Celebrity Look-Alikes Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
My friends reminds me of Barbara Eden, at least in her most well-known role. She has the hair, the eyes, and she giggles like Jenie, too. :confused: :3

Kiki

Reaction score
^ *Genie. I think.

My brother made me roffle a few days back. He said to me, "hey... you kinda look like Beyonce...". This confused the diddly out of me: I'm a pale chubby-faced girl. I asked him just then what he meant and he went "hm? Oh, right, yeah... you're hair reminds me of her's". Ah. So it was the *hair*. He said it looked like her hairstyle in Lady Gaga's "telephone" video. I can see that now, but... *snicker* me- Beyonce? Ha. She's gorgeous, though- better not get too big-headed about it... :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lol @ Kiki. She's a genie, and her name's Jeannie, lol.

But that's cool though, Barbara Eden's like one of the most gorgeous celebrities ever; she even still looks good for her age.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lulz, I knew *that*. x33 I just had no idea how they spelt her name. xPP

Oh- and agreed. She looks amazing, I mean-- she was utterly gorgeous back in the day, but she still looks utterly stunning. I like seeing people age to be honest, but it seems she's aged a little more gracely than others. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And unlike most other celebrities, save for A botox treatment (from what I understand), she's aged without the aid of invasive plastic surgeries.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... um... Beyonce's not even thirty yet. And she's aged gracefully?

:confused: :eek: :confused:

APRena

Reaction score
An elderly female relative (whom I hardly know and only awkwardly talk to at holidays) has told me I look like Bernadette Peters. I really don't. :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
^ Awww, I love Bernadette. :3 She still looks fabulous and-- ooooh, I want her hair! x33

Oh- and I got Marianne Faithful again from a teacher. :confused: And I can *sort of* see it but I always thought I had smaller lips. Well, as of late, I have no idea why, people have been telling me who big my lips are. :confused: My brother goes, referring to a photo, 'don't pout...' and I told him I wasn't pouting in the shot. Guh. So now I officially have... fish lips? Or something? I guess that contribute to the "Marianne" look, but I dunno. She seems too petite compared to me. xD

I like seeing people age to be honest, but it seems she's aged a little more gracely than others. :wink:
"Gracely"? Whutwhut? I meant gracefully. O.O xP Geez, what happened there? I must've been so braindead after school yesterday- sorry folks. xPP Guh.

And unlike most other celebrities, save for A botox treatment (from what I understand), she's aged without the aid of invasive plastic surgeries.
Exactly, and she looks great! And with the exception of the botox, all her beauty comes naturally, while generally speaking celebrities will just resort to cosmetic surgery, which has some icky side-effects...

... um... Beyonce's not even thirty yet. And she's aged gracefully?
Lol, no, I was referring to Barbara Eden. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of aging gracefully, anyone else besides me think Lindsay Wagner's still a cutie for her age?

APRena

Reaction score
Indeed she does. :smile: I'm just horrible at taking compliments, because I don't see at all...