The Celebrity Look-Alikes Thread

APRena

Reaction score
I got told Friday that I look (like a Rorschach inkblot that the person telling me thought looked like) like BOB MARLEY. Beat that one on a scale of 1 to awkward.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got told Friday that I look (like a Rorschach inkblot that the person telling me thought looked like) like BOB MARLEY. Beat that one on a scale of 1 to awkward.
Years ago, MyHeritage.com said one of my celebrity look-alikes was... Nicole Kidman. :eek:

Kiki

Reaction score
During tea time my mum said I reminded her of Sally Boyden (for those who don't know who she is, she was an Australian childstar during the 70s, I think she's still in music though. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this wonderful album lurchin' around). She's too cute to look like me, lol. :stick_out_tongue: But she's also really young in those pics. But we DO have the exact same hair-style (only mine's longer).
OHNOTHEYDIDN'T! Haha, oh lawd, talk about awkward. xDD