The Celebrity Look-Alikes Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Not really a "celebrity", but I was watching the Biography channel, and there was a commercial for an episode of Psychic Kids, and one girl on there kinda resembled my friend Erin. :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
My cousin, who's currently fifteen, reminds me soooo much of Barbra Steisand. Not as much now, with her long straight hair, but when she was a little younger and had a bob with a fringe. Oh, and her face is also very much like Babs'.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My cousin, who's currently fifteen, reminds me soooo much of Barbra Steisand. Not as much now, with her long straight hair, but when she was a little younger and had a bob with a fringe. Oh, and her face is also very much like Babs'.
Does she have a big nose too? :stick_out_tongue:

APRena

Reaction score
My (female) science teacher in middle school looked like George Weasley. 0.o

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
There's a girl in my grade level with short hair which she recently had straightened, and with her glasses, she now kinda looks like Velma from Scooby Doo.

Also I have a different female classmate who resembles the girl from Adventures in Babysitting. Not the main character, but her friend. I think her name might have been Brenda?

Kiki

Reaction score
My (female) science teacher in middle school looked like George Weasley. 0.o
Lol! That reminds me of my friends' science teacher from last year, who resembled... erm, Postman Pat...

There's a girl in my grade level with short hair which she recently had straightened, and with her glasses, she now kinda looks like Velma from Scooby Doo.
Awww, cute :3