The Celebrity Look-Alikes Thread

Skye

Reaction score
I've been told by a few people that I look like Rosario Dawson when she played Mimi in "Rent." I don't know if those people think I actually look like Rosario herself or if they think I just look the way Rosario looked in that role, lol (I haven't seen the movie so I couldn't say), but that's one celeb comparison I've gotten.

Also, other than being told I look kinda like Gabi from Sesame Street, lol, those are the only two celebs I've been told I resemble.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Also, other than being told I look kinda like Gabi from Sesame Street, lol, those are the only two celebs I've been told I resemble.
Well you kinda do... if we could see her with glasses, I think there'd be an even bigger resemblance.

APRena

Reaction score
Oh, HOW did I forget this one? My Study Hall supervisor last semester sounded (and looked a bit) so much like Mr. Mackey from South Park. Yeah, "mmmm...kay?" every second word. Kind of balding, wore a green blazer a lot, but mmm'kay? AGH.

Kiki

Reaction score
There was a girl in my core class last year who I reckon looks exactly like Uma Thurman. Think current Uma... tanned, long fair hair... yup. Even when I see her now I think of it. Though mind you, I've never really told her, she's the kind of person who's a bit, er, iffy. On kinda... uhh, everything. =/ :embarrassed:

OOH! OOH! And my old psychology teacher looked like an older version of David Tennent! I just remembered that, because I saw him and called him Mr. Tennent, even though his name is Mr. Kelly... :embarrassed:

I've been told I look like Gumby and Alf......
Dot dot dot

Ummmm.... x333

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If we're going to do other people we know, then...

My older sister KINDA looks like Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones... at least I think so...

I had a Flash animation teacher for a few years, whom I thought looked a lot like Kyra Segwick.

When we were moving out of our old apartment complex, I noticed a tenant walking through the complex who seemed to bear a bit of resemblance to Maria Bello.

Then there's a bag boy at our local Kroger who I thought looked a lot like Peter Graves as Price from the movie Stalag 17.

And finally, as I've said before, She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named does look remarkably a lot like Jeanette... something she's actually quite proud of, lol.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
My dad has told me that I look like Elvis Presley for years, (could be why I became an impersonator) but my brothers and sister swear I look like Harold Ramis as Egon in Ghostbusters. Not a bad combo really. I will say that I see the Ramis resemblance more than Elvis though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
An acquaintance once said he thought I looked like Peter Griffin from Family Guy.