Swamp Call

Effralyo

Reaction score
*arches an eyebrow* Ah yeeah?..
Anyway, Liz, perhaps I'll print it all one day (like Gard's) and read more properly, but even in short browzes I do see, you've got a writing talent! :thumbs up:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*sniggers* Oh man...poor Scooter. I know I shouldn't...*snerk* shouldn't laugh, but...

Oh, what the heck?

Penguins and pickles! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Kim

Beauregard

Reaction score
As promised...

TogetherAgain said:
Gonzo went into his dressing room and locked the door. He knelt down beside his spare cannon, peered underneath it, and pulled out a pile of papers.
Still the amazing magic of Mupept Family runs on...Everyone's most tender side rising to the surface...

“Let’s see... underwear... old dictionary... demented spork... deflated balloon... nails... Oh, so THAT’S where my autographed record of worms playing violin went! Now what was I looking for? Oh yeah.... ah, there they are!”
Demented spork? *giggle*

He pulled out a small stack of blank postcards, sat down at his table, and carefully began to write.

“Dear Mom...”
Sniff! Wow!

Robin took a deep breath and stepped forward. “Hi Grandma,” he said quietly.
I know the feeling!

She turned around. “Hello, Robin,” she said in her forever-gentle voice. “How are you tonight?”

“I’m okay,” he said. “How are you?”

“Oh, I’m alright,” she smiled. “Would you like to help me make dinner?”

Robin brightened up. “Sure!”
Wow...she's so strong...I wish I could hug her, I do!!!

“Except of course to the ten feet of grass he burned,” Maggie said as she walked over.

“No, that was when you dropped the stick!” Kermit said.

“I did not drop the stick!” Maggie said.

“You did too!” Kermit said. “Twice!”

“Children,” the elderly lady frog said. “Let’s not cry over spilt milk.”

“We’re not,” Maggie said, “We’re arguing over burnt grass. Because somebody isn’t frog enough to admit that he started a fire.”

“Right,” Kermit said, “And that somebody thinks she can pin it on someone else.”

“No,” Maggie said, “That somebody thinks that just because he doesn’t live in the swamp, he’s better than us, so-“

“Alright, now that’s too far,” Kermit said, “I might as well add that this somebody also has a tendency to drop banjos in the pond-“

“It was an ACCIDENT!” Maggie said.

“Children,” their mother warned.

“Sorry Mom,” they both said.
*laughing histerically* *oh my side* *laughing histerically*

“Excuse us,” a voice said.
Can only be penguins...

“We hold up cue cards!” the penguin said.
Yup.

“It’s all your fault, Zany!”
:zany: - Someone call?

“Um, uh, pardon us?” a voice said.
Who?

He looked up. “Um....” he said, “Uh, can I help you, um... pickles?”
Oh! Pickles, naturally.

Lisa! This is too funny! Keep it up! We love it! The next Jerry Juhl, you are. The magic and tenderness mixed with utmost in zannyness...

:zany: - Someone call?

Effralyo

Reaction score
*...more ack...*
No, first time I acked since was glad for Lisa! :smile: Fancied what will she say to this comment pile...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Effralyo said:
*...more ack...*
No, first time I acked since was glad for Lisa! :smile: Fancied what will she say to this comment pile...
Ooh! Ack indeed! Now you can ack for I've done some reveiwing for ye!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hugs all> Thanks a million, guys! So wonderful to see how much you all enjoyed that last chapter after <cough> having my internet disconnected... :grouchy: Which just may turn into an every day thing, no internet for me until homework is done and room is clean to Daddy dear's standards... which, by the way, I have become convinced are impossible to reach. Therefore, I still do not have internet access on my computer, and I'm sneaking here on my parents' computer while they watch a movie... Well, they never said I couldn't use their computer's internet access... :stick_out_tongue:
Anyways, I'm going to go back to my computer now and see if I can finish the next chapter and come back and post it before they finish the movie... could be quite a feat... wish me luck!