Songs You Can't Stand

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The Who's Boris the Spider Ugh! Does anybody else agree with me? Has anbody heard of this song before?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... know how I was saying how I hated the Narmy Glowpet commercial music?

They made it WORSE!

Now it's a march sung by tone deaf kids continuously singing how "Glowpets are Awesome" over and over and over. I haven't seen marketing so aggressively annoying since the Bucky Larson advertising campaign.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
"We Can't Stop" has got to be one of the only songs that actually makes my head hurt a bit and puts a bad taste in my mouth. I don't understand why everyone enjoys it.

cjd874

Reaction score
There's a lot of modern music that I can't really get into, like Skrillex and all the other EDM artists out there. Here are some songs that I choose not to listen to:
  • What Makes You Beautiful (1D)
  • Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
  • Baby (Justin Bieber)
  • Anything by Nikki Minaj…she just scares the **** out of me in general
  • I'm not really into most of the indie artists either, like Beirut or Tallest Man on Earth (Bon Iver is an exception, though)
At least Maroon 5, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Mumford and Sons, Train, Coldplay, Radiohead, Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake have been putting out some good, real-deal rock/pop music over the past few decades. And of course, the music of Beatles, Stones, Queen, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Styx, Doors, Boston, Van Halen, Chicago, REO Speedwagon, and the Cars never gets old, no matter what other people say. In my opinion, classic rock/pop is where it's at.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I can't stand most modern post-hardcore/emo bands. The only ones I really enjoy are MCR, The Used, and Taking Back Sunday.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I don't like the majority of the music by Smash Mouth. While I enjoy their ska stuff, most of their music reminds me of those terrible kiddy flicks from the early 2000s (and The Cat in the Hat movie *shudder*)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm the opposite, I'm a fan of Smash Mouth, irregardless of what their music was used for (sure it got used in a lot of kiddy flicks, but then again, they released some of the more genuienly clean music of the 90s and 2000s).