Songs You Can't Stand

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I take it back . . . I have heard "12 Days of Christmas" by John Denver and the Muppets once or twice, but it was in a store, so I don't know if it was being played by a radio station, or an in-store frequency.

But that's it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I Like Me Better When I'm With You" is perhaps the most narcissistic modern love song I have ever heard - it actually makes Taylor Swift's stuff sound humble.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh, why is "Livin' on a Prayer" so popular again right now? I swear, GLEE absolutely killed that song for me.

Any Del

Reaction score
Because it's an 80s song?

My radio station have this event called "80s Weekend" where they play nothing but 80s songs all weekend long.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Ugh, why is "Livin' on a Prayer" so popular again right now? I swear, GLEE absolutely killed that song for me.
I love Bon Jovi, but that song is highly overrated. It’s not even my favorite song of theirs (that honor goes to “You Give Love a Bad Name”).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm the same way with "In the Air Tonight." I generally enjoy Phil Collins's music, some of his songs specifically such as "Against All Odds," "Another Day in Paradise," "Sussudio," "Take Me Home," and others . . . but even though "In the Air Tonight" seems to be his signature hit, it's not my favorite of his. There's nothing about it that I particularly enjoy: the tune, the melody, the beat, the vocals, nothing.