Some studio news for Greatest Muppet Movie

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :excited::sing::smile:

AaronCF

Reaction score
IMDB is listing Brian Henson as an Executive Producer on this film. Does anyone know if this is true? and if so, how that arrangement happened?

Mupp

Reaction score
Ahhhhh! ! ! SOOOO exciting! Thanks so much for posting this, D.W.! They should start shooting in mid-late September according to a few of my sources--but WOW. It's happening, and it's happening BIG. Amazing.
Yes, amazing indeed! I'me glad the project is finally going to start filming! :smile:

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
Huzzah! I can start to be excited about this movie again! I'd very nearly given up but now I'll have to start drumming it up to all my friends, relatives, and strangers I pass on the street.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This calls for a celebration: Somebody get the penguin canons and call Leo the Party Monster! :excited::wink::zany:

beaker

Reaction score

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
It's very cool that filming is starting so soon!

Are we sure it's still called "The Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time!", as a lot of websites are now just calling it "The Muppets" (myself, I hope it's not just called "The Muppets").

Also...I'm a bit sad that "The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made!" isn't being made anymore (as it's a film that Jim Henson, Jerry Juhl and Frank Oz first developed in 1985, and the only reason it didn't get made at the time was because it was too expensive to shoot).