Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The difference was Trump was just a xenophobe and looked for any reason to keep any and everybody out of the country, period (except for Russia, of course). Not to mention, Trump never gave a **** about COVID anyway, so it clearly was never about that.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So you'd rather have had him not ban travel during the beginning of Covid...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The difference was Trump was just a xenophobe and looked for any reason to keep any and everybody out of the country, period (except for Russia, of course). Not to mention, Trump never gave a **** about COVID anyway, so it clearly was never about that.
A lot of people have said Trump was a xenophobe, homophobe, and a racist, but do we really know a person's heart? Sure we could look at their actions, but sometimes even that can be deceiving. I also have a couple more questions.

1. Who is getting the credit for the quick release of the vaccine Trump, or Biden?
2. Who's fault is the crisis at the Mexican border Trump, or Biden?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
A lot of people have said Trump was a xenophobe, homophobe, and a racist, but do we really know a person's heart? Sure we could look at their actions, but sometimes even that can be deceiving. I also have a couple more questions.

1. Who is getting the credit for the quick release of the vaccine Trump, or Biden?
2. Who's fault is the crisis at the Mexican border Trump, or Biden?
Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There was talk of building a wall way back when Clinton was in office. So this didn’t just spring up under Trump.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So..... I guess now reaching May, it’s pretty much safe to assume Biden is just a Trump clone but less obnoxious and has democrat immunity, isn’t he?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean so far, he's accomplished more in battling the pandemic by pushing for more aggressive distribution of the vaccines that Trump couldn't have cared less about so long as he got all the credit for them (let's be honest, we'd still have limited access to vaccines while he continues to flip back and forth between saying the China Virus is a hoax and saying it'll disappear like a miracle one day, and pushing other solutions like ingest bleach). And apparently the job market is doing a lot better than it was several months ago.

That's about it though.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So..... I guess now reaching May, it’s pretty much safe to assume Biden is just a Trump clone but less obnoxious and has democrat immunity, isn’t he?
Pretty much. Not to mention that he's militarizing the police more than Trump ever did and quietly deporting thousands of more people than Donald. But, I guess it's perfectly okay as long as he doesn't tweet mean things.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So it sounds to me Biden may as well casually use the n word and he’d be let off the hook.