Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, the more I watch dishonest news networks, here’s what I’ve picked up on:

Fox News - just throws temper tantrums or tries too hard to bash on whatever opposing beliefs are going on in the world

Every other news network - Reports on media but has a clear left-leaning agenda and will turn a blind eye to anything else not matching up to it

BBC - Fully honest

MWoO

Reaction score
Seems interesting that she cut out all the context, focusing on the name, but not the reason behind it. Almost as if she didn't want to show the context and would rather push her own narrative as to the reason for the name.... hmm.... Also, Tucker's point of mocking the fact she thinks she is oppressed is disproven when she says she got into Harvard based on her merit. If she was truly "oppressed" she wouldn't have gotten into those ivy league schools. However, she fails to mention that Harvard actually has far lower standards for black applicants, higher standards for white applicants, and even higher standards for Asian applicants. That is the problem. And lower standards for black applicants means that students who aren't actually capable with keeping up with the curriculum flunk out instead of going to a school that matches their skill level. It is why you see a higher rate of black students quitting in the first year of college at ivy league schools compared to other demographics. But let's not actually talk about the real issues and their effects.

Both Tucker and Joy are condescending, smug jerks though. Neither cares about common ground. Neither cares about what is best for everyone. They are literally the same person with different ideologies.

Truly conservative values, at their core, are good. Truly classical liberal values, at their core, are good. We need a mix of both to prosper as a country. The problem is both parties are corrupted by hypocrisy and neither side is willing to compromise anymore.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I’ve realized about myself in all honesty why I really ******* hate politics and talking about them with other people?

Agendas.

Like, no. No. No no no no no no no NO.

It’s all the same ********. Just saying **** to try and manipulate people to agree with you and turn blind eyes to other similar issues that don’t match up.

And I mean that’s basically both parties and most of society in a nutshell.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This will probably make some people lose sleep, but at this point it’s purely conjecture.
Nothing is set in stone, and could change tomorrow.
There is speculation Trump may try to run again in 2024, with Candace Owens as his running mate.
That doesn’t seem so far fetched. If Biden can pick Kamala Harris because she checks off the intersectional blocks, so can Trump.
There would be no conflict. Candace is a full Trump supporter, where Harris was opposed to Biden during her own presidential bid.
without Pence in the picture, the left can’t accuse Trump of pairing himself with one of those evil white hippo-critical ee-van-jealous-hole CHRISTIANS who bother some on here.
Win win, right?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Candace would just be labeled as the second part of “raccoon” if anything.

And for the record, I do not support her 100%.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, she's another example of how Republicans only like black people who openly hate their own race, like Ben Carson, or if they open ***-kiss Trump, like Kanye Pest.

But let's make no mistake: there's no speculation here, Trump is so going to run again in 2024. If he had actually faced the consequences for his enciting the deadly insurrection, we wouldn't even have to worry about running for public office ever again . . . but nope, as always, he was let off the hook, and faced no consequences whatsoever, simply because he's Donald Trump.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
After two and a half years of accusations of Russian collusion, Trump didn’t get cleared because he’s Trump.
He got cleared because the Mueller report came up empty. They were the ones accusing Trump that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.
Well, in a court of law, the burden of proof was on them to present EVIDENCE. And they didn’t.
But you already knew that, since you were paying so close attention.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, she's another example of how Republicans only like black people who openly hate their own race, like Ben Carson, or if they open ***-kiss Trump, like Kanye Pest.
I mean, the left is no different. Both parties see people of color as their own little puppets if they match up to their agenda

Muppet Master

Reaction score

But let's make no mistake: there's no speculation here, Trump is so going to run again in 2024. If he had actually faced the consequences for his enciting the deadly insurrection, we wouldn't even have to worry about running for public office ever again . . . but nope, as always, he was let off the hook, and faced no consequences whatsoever, simply because he's Donald Trump.
When did Ben Carson openly hate his own race? Kanye worked with Trump and got prison reform done, I'd say that's a plus, regardless of what you think of him. This post has big "you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden" energy.