Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Trump's lowest came in his final week in office, 34%, Biden is not too far off.
So President Biden has a little over 3 years to get there yet? Lord, help us.

I would expect his numbers will rebound a little bit in the next week. The job numbers report last Thursday was very good and they finally got the much needed infrastructure bill passed. The Dems are insisted on killing those numbers though as they still want to give payouts to the illegal immigrants and want to pass the massive social spending bill.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The newest Republican lies right now:

1. They're saying Biden actually said "just shut up and get used to it" in regards to all of these supply chain shortages and such, which he hasn't, but that actually sounds more like something Trump would say, considering he said "it is what it is" in regards to people dying unnecessarily of COVID.

2. Kellyanne Conway has blatantly said we never dealt with any of these kinds of shortages under Trump . . . oh really? So, what was up with all of the empty store shelves for much of 2020 when he was still in Office?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The newest Republican lies right now:

1. They're saying Biden actually said "just shut up and get used to it" in regards to all of these supply chain shortages and such, which he hasn't, but that actually sounds more like something Trump would say, considering he said "it is what it is" in regards to people dying unnecessarily of COVID.

2. Kellyanne Conway has blatantly said we never dealt with any of these kinds of shortages under Trump . . . oh really? So, what was up with all of the empty store shelves for much of 2020 when he was still in Office?
I'll ask knowing full-well you never back ANY of your claims up, but got a link? Got a name? Anything other than your imagination?

And as fas as #2 goes, the shortages under President Trump and the empty store shelves were due to the pandemic and people hoarding toilet paper, household cleaners, etc. You know that. You aren't that stupid. The shortages under President Biden are much far reaching than toilet paper, and cleaning supplies. It extends to just about every industry. Talk to real people (not those in your imaginative world that you live in) or any business and they will tell you the worries about getting parts, inventory, just about anything.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Surprise surprise (not really) this is trending:

Even as someone who absolutely hates Trump I hate how these videos are titled clearly as a way to clickbait people into watching them. :rolleyes:

In his case also the ball was catchable. The people did a lousy job trying to catch it. But hey, if Joe Biden had done the same thing then there wouldn’t be a peep at all, right?

Also not gonna lie, the guy recording was so annoying with that loud mouth of his.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Surprise surprise (not really) this is trending:

Even as someone who absolutely hates Trump I hate how these videos are titled clearly as a way to clickbait people into watching them. :rolleyes:

In his case also the ball was catchable. The people did a lousy job trying to catch it. But hey, if Joe Biden had done the same thing then there wouldn’t be a peep at all, right?

Also not gonna lie, the guy recording was so annoying with that loud mouth of his.
Let's be honest here. President Biden couldn't toss it more than one row of seats, if that

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True. I’m just saying if Joe was in this position, the title would instead be “Joe accidentally hits a boy in the head throwing a baseball.”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That isn’t to say Trump hasn’t shown his ugly side with kids either. This clearly was intentional on his part and I was really disgusted he did this to a child.

The baseball however was a clear accident, but they want you to watch it for clout.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note, let me just say all these people (right-leaning or not) saying Sesame Street is getting “political” with vaccines but then turning a blind eye on older clips from decades ago because it doesn’t match the “right time” is really making me head desk.