Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So the question remains: what do Reps do for blacks?

Because all I ever see is one of two things: either they insist blacks need to "go back to Africa where they came from," or they need to essentially start acting, dressing, and talking like white people, both of which stems from their rhetoric that blacks are bringing American values down with their blackness. Not to mention they're the ones who also keep claiming that BLM is a domestic terrorist organization, and basically painting a picture of them being a black version of what KKK is.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget how they're doing everything in their power to make voting harder, if not impossible, in prominently black cities and counties across the country to ensure only privileged white people can vote, since they're the ones more likely to vote Republican than Democrat.
Oh, what I wouldn’t give for ONE name. Typical of you to lump ALL of any group as one.
That’s why my expectations of you are so painfully low.

Would that mean ALL southerners are as ignorant as you?

Voter suppression? What is so hard about going to the DMV and getting a positive ID?
Can you explain that one, Skippy?

And you must be the essence of whiteness, right?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Two things the article did not make clear.

1) it is no more suppressive showing an ID to vote, than it is to drive a car, but an airline ticket, apply for a job, cash a check, all of which require positive ID too.

2) If you’re standing in line to vote, and a friend hands you food or a drink, that’s not illegal.
It IS illegal for a politician to stand outside the polls and say “Hey, vote for me and I’ll buy you pizza”. That’s a big difference.

And going back to having a positive ID, you have to be a citizen to vote. Next time there’s an election for Prime Minister, you can’t swing up to Canada and just show up at the polls. The same thing applies to any other country on earth.
If you came here illegally, you have no ID, no Social Security number, too bad so sad. You still might be able to go back to your native Honduras and vote there. But part of the right to vote comes with the responsibility to be a citizen first.

And purging voter rolls is necessary. Dead people can’t vote. Next case.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Since when does making a remark with very poorly-chosen words equate to forcing people to do something? Besides, it's not like the GOP ever do anything for blacks anyway; ****, even black Reps like Ben Carson, Candance Owens, and Kanye Pest hate their own race and **** on them any chance they get.
Only someone fueled by MSNBC and CNN talking points would seriously believe something as stupid as Kanye supposedly hating his race. His music constantly touches on racial issues and he literally worked with Trump to get black people out of prison who were serving long sentences for small offenses.

And no the GOP doesn't do much for black people but what on earth are Democrats doing for them (or anyone for that matter)? Bet you just ignore the fact that Biden is deporting Haitian immigrants and having border patrol agents treat them like literal cattle.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So Biden's approval rating is at 38% and Kamala's is down to 28% (Source). Goes to show that without Trump to play the "boogeyman" and get people to vote blue no matter who, they really aren't popular at all.
I'm too lazy to look it up but what was President Trump's lowest approval rating throughout his presidency?