Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One side might say Fox is fake news.
Others may say CNN or MSNBC are fake news.

After finding multiple news outlets, probably the least biased of all would be AP or Reuters.

I tune into Fox maybe once a week, but I don’t consider them the last word in news any more than any other network.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My main issue with Fox is how spiteful they often come off with their news reports regardless if the story is fake or not.

News Networks like CNN and MSNBC meanwhile have clear biased agendas when reporting on stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww, how cute; Reps are once again doing one of the only things they're actually good at: projecting their own racism onto Dems to make it seem like Dems are the racist ones, while Reps relieve themselves of any responsibility for their own words or actions.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Dear dear dear Snowthy,
now you say how racist Republicans are. I was going to settle the score with my trusty baseball bat. But without even ONE name to know who I should be looking for, my plans have been nipped in the bud.

And if Biden is right-wing, since he reflects many of the policies Obama had, and since his goal was to undo everything Trump did, and you still insist he’s right wing.
I need to see the math involved in that.

By the way, how can tariffs be placed on a bottle of Juicy Juice that was not made anywhere near China?
Again, math needed. No credit for incomplete work.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My rebuttal. If Biden was right wing, he would not cave so easy to the radical Left.

So tell me again in full rich Technicolor detail how right wing he is. I got my popcorn ready. This should be good.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You seem to forget though that Biden is a right-leaning Democrat; any of this stuff that he's pulling out of his Administration are policies and such that Republicans favor.
So, once again, it's the Republicans fault.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Aww, how cute; Reps are once again doing one of the only things they're actually good at: projecting their own racism onto Dems to make it seem like Dems are the racist ones, while Reps relieve themselves of any responsibility for their own words or actions.
I'm assuming this is your sad defense of Biden using a racial slur, which essentially boils down to the same deflecting and whataboutism you do on every post.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vaccines (and supposedly the infrastructure bill) aside, even I haven't seen any actual evidence that any of this has been accomplished in the last nine months. . . .

Even if the war in Afghanistan has finally ended, I know we can all agree that it was not successful, and in fact, was actually met with quite a lot of backlash and outcry.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Um… yes.
When you pull the military out before you get all American citizens out, it’s not exactly a success.
That’s like a fire department leaving a fire while people are still inside and the house is burning down.

Hey, this house burned to the ground, but we saved all this water! Didn’t we do a good job?