Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Where in the world was a gallon of milk $1.99 now $2.79? Milk has always been nearly $5.00 a gallon here for as long as I can remember!
On the other hand, before Trump, a bottle of Juicy Juice was $2.74, but once Trump imposed his tariffs, it jumped up to $3.29, so now I only buy it whenever it's on sale - which isn't often.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Where in the world was a gallon of milk $1.99 now $2.79? Milk has always been nearly $5.00 a gallon here for as long as I can remember!
On the other hand, before Trump, a bottle of Juicy Juice was $2.74, but once Trump imposed his tariffs, it jumped up to $3.29, so now I only buy it whenever it's on sale - which isn't often.
Explain to me how this tarif works on bottles of juicy juice.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Since when does making a remark with very poorly-chosen words equate to forcing people to do something? Besides, it's not like the GOP ever do anything for blacks anyway; ****, even black Reps like Ben Carson, Candance Owens, and Kanye Pest hate their own race and **** on them any chance they get.
Do you hate your race if they don’t vote Democrat? If so, how are you any better than the people you’re condemning?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest this is one Republican woman I would honestly vote for if she ever runs for president

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
To be honest this is one Republican woman I would honestly vote for if she ever runs for president

This is exactly what happens every single day in Chicago on a bigger scale.
Remember Good Times from the 70s? It was set in the notorious Cabrini/Green projects.
Cabrini/Green became a symbol of Chicago’s problems- unemployment, drugs, poverty, violence, gangs, murder, neglect, urban decay.
Most of the project has been torn down because the buildings became unlivable, or overrun with rats.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you hate your race if they don’t vote Democrat? If so, how are you any better than the people you’re condemning?
This is basically how the left views people that vote Republican:

White people voting for Republican=racist white supremacist

People of color voting for Republican=Sell out or Uncle Tom who’s completely misinformed

Both parties are equally manipulative but I’d say democrats are even more manipulative because they have an agenda where they feel everyone who’s a person of color MUST vote Democrat

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest I’m really agitated tonight.

Had to fill up my car with 57 dollars of gas. **** this inflation.

:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So the question remains: what do Reps do for blacks?

Because all I ever see is one of two things: either they insist blacks need to "go back to Africa where they came from," or they need to essentially start acting, dressing, and talking like white people, both of which stems from their rhetoric that blacks are bringing American values down with their blackness. Not to mention they're the ones who also keep claiming that BLM is a domestic terrorist organization, and basically painting a picture of them being a black version of what KKK is.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget how they're doing everything in their power to make voting harder, if not impossible, in prominently black cities and counties across the country to ensure only privileged white people can vote, since they're the ones more likely to vote Republican than Democrat.