Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ehh death is never an easy thing to swallow and we all grieve in different ways and I don't mean just crying. Sometimes we joke, listen to music, draw, make videos or whatever we all have our own ways of dealing with things and that's ok. :smile: I'm starting to come to grips with Jerry being gone and while it is not easy right now I do take comfort in knowning he is no longer suffering. He is more free now then he ever was on this earth. And the smile on his face when he saw Jim and Richard and vice versa was probably like one big reunion. Makes me wonder if they sang "Together Again, gee it's good to be together again" :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I had a pretty good time at camp, thanks for asking.
I'm having a bit of a hard time back though, mainly things that haved involved the online Muppet fan world, I think you might know about one that happened.
I'm trying to use my usual escape by watching the Muppet Show, but each time I hear Jerry's voice...it's just too hard.
I know I've been wanting to watch The Muppets really bad but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. Even the recent film I can't bring myself to watch because his voice is in it. That scene where Kermit is walking through the theater and you hear Jerry's voice from Veterinarian's Hospital and Pigs in Space is gonna be very emotional for me now when I watch it. I already cry enough as it is in that movie towards the end. Lol.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I think so but the Muppets aren't going to be the same without Jerry!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppets are never gonna be the same period but you know we'll deal with it and we'll find ways so that they can live on forever. The spirit of the originals will always be there. Even when I watch Kermit despite it's Steve now and don't get me wrong I love Steve. I still see Jim's spirit.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
This has been a terrible weekend for passings for me. First Jerry and this morning we found out my husbands aunt past away this morning. :frown:
I am sorry for your lost, I know how it feels to lose someone close to you.