Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This has been a terrible weekend for passings for me. First Jerry and this morning we found out my husbands aunt past away this morning. :frown:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is such sad news. I couldn't think of anything to say.
I had a letter I was going to send to Jerry. It makes me so sad to think now that my letter is pretty much usless now since Jerry's gone.
I'm thinking of sending a letter to his family wishing them my condolences and how sad I am that Jerry left us. Sesame just won't be the same without him. :frown:

This has been a terrible weekend for passings for me. First Jerry and this morning we found out my husbands aunt past away this morning. :frown:
Pinky, that is really sad news. I'm sorry to hear that :frown:
I haven't been having such a great few days. Lots of stuff has been happening since I got back, Jerry's passing on top of it...it made me cry a little.
My condolences to you and your family, it must be really hard around your house these days, and the normal escape into the Muppet world doesn't really work right now, with Jerry's unforuanate death.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pinky, that is really sad news. I'm sorry to hear that :frown:
I haven't been having such a great few days. Lots of stuff has been happening since I got back, Jerry's passing on top of it...it made me cry a little.
My condolences to you and your family, it must be really hard around your house these days, and the normal escape into the Muppet world doesn't really work right now, with Jerry's unforuanate death.
Thank you so much that means a lot to me. And I'm sure my husband will appericate your condolences as well. And your right normally that's my escape when something bad happens is I watch The Muppets but I can't really use that right now...It really has not been a good weekend. So many people have past away this year. I'm sorry your having a rough time as well. But hope you had a great time while at camp.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Hey I am so sorry to hear about your husband's aunt this morning.
Everything will be alright! :smirk:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Very sad news, yes. I have to reflect that this may be a growing trend...after all, a lot of the original Muppeteers are getting up there now...NO I don't wish it anytime soon, but am resigned to the ravages of time on people I admire.

RIP Jerry. You were one of the best ever.

--------------

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Hey I so sorry to hear about your husband's aunt this morning.
Everything will be alright!:smirk:
Thank you. And like I just said usually The Muppets is my escape to when something bad happens or has me down but that's not really a good escape right now either. :frown: I feel more bad for my husband and his dad right now. It was his dad's side of the family. Unfortunately I don't know hardly anyone on that side I know more people on his mom's. So I didn't even know who she was when he told me. Sorry I feel like I'm derailing on what this thread is really about. But it's been a sad time. :/

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thank you so much that means a lot to me. And I'm sure my husband will appericate your condolences as well. And your right normally that's my escape when something bad happens is I watch The Muppets but I can't really use that right now...It really has not been a good weekend. So many people have past away this year. I'm sorry your having a rough time as well. But hope you had a great time while at camp.
I had a pretty good time at camp, thanks for asking.
I'm having a bit of a hard time back though, mainly things that haved involved the online Muppet fan world, I think you might know about one that happened.
I'm trying to use my usual escape by watching the Muppet Show, but each time I hear Jerry's voice...it's just too hard.