Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

BooberFraggle

Reaction score
Jerry meant a lot to all of us. We all grew up with him and the characters he brought to life. Here's a short video I produced of my characters saying goodbye to the man, the Muppet, the legend.

Thanks, Jerry. Say "hi" to Jim for us.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's Reuben of The Gorilla Blog Spot talking about the death of Jerry Nelson. This was made by Puppestry Productions.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Thank you for finding the Top of the Pops version, I never seen that.
It feels much better than the TMS version, Robin feels more in character, and looks more like Robin.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Okay, I had this idea for quite some time, and I wanna share it to y'all now.
Consider this: if the performers with the puppets are to show at Fraggle Rock's 30th Anniversary party, I imagine that Gobo's friends will be waiting for him after they show up. From there, they reminisce about the times they had with him.
:coy: Wembley starts off singing "Follow Me", as he is often willing to follow his best friend Gobo. (1st episode) Everyone catches on and begins smiling about it.
:dreamy: Always admiring his dedication to help others, Mokey begins picking up "Shine on Me" (season 2)
:excited: But after that, Red decides to turn it around with "(Take What You Want and) Get Goin' " (season 3) She too can prove that she's leadership material!
:sigh: Yet when it's Boober's turn, he suddenly makes it bittersweet with "Petals of a Rose" (final episode) The first three can have partial bits, but I would want the other two songs to be wholely done. The lights begins to fade on them.
Why next two songs? Just when you think the medley's over, the lights then shine on Gobo, sitting down playing his guitar. :smirk: Unlike the others, he actually sings an original Jerry Nelson song, my pick, "Tides". (Plus, it reminds me of some of those drawn tribute of Gobo wading on the water, very neat ones!) Whichever performer can nail this one, I would so want him to do Gobo from now on; 'cause the spirit of Roll'n'Roll is calling to him!!! :sing:
Okay, I sent my tribute idea to you guys! By the way, what do you think about my idea above? :crazy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Am I being too demanding? Sorry 'bout that, Pinkflower! I thought people would respond to this. People usually reply to ideas. :insatiable: