Questions about anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does anybody remember a Christian puppet show that was made in either the 90s or early-to-mid 2000s? They weren't creepy looking like Peppermint Park and looked kind of Muppet-ish, I don't remember any of their names but all I can remember is two songs: One about the Garden of Eden and one about Noah's Ark. I can sometimes feintly hear the songs in my head and I watched it once when I was little and liked it. I remember there were plenty of animal puppets on this show too (including a little dog that looked almost like Muppy). Does anybody here know what I'm talking about? I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me like a real life Candle Cove or something.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Does anybody remember a Christian puppet show that was made in either the 90s or early-to-mid 2000s? They weren't creepy looking like Peppermint Park and looked kind of Muppet-ish, I don't remember any of their names but all I can remember is two songs: One about the Garden of Eden and one about Noah's Ark. I can sometimes feintly hear the songs in my head and I watched it once when I was little and liked it. I remember there were plenty of animal puppets on this show too (including a little dog that looked almost like Muppy). Does anybody here know what I'm talking about? I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me like a real life Candle Cove or something.
Could this be perhaps what you're talking about?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I just remember searching YouTube for puppet videos back in '07 and coming across that puppet show...I was completely in awe of those puppetumes in one of the videos. :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
In this song when they mention Captain Marvel are they referring to the Marvel hero because I thought her name was copyrighted?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Beatles made reference to Captain Marvel, but nobody came forth to file any copyright infringement suit or anything.
They've also mentioned certain products, like The Daily Mail (a British newspaper) in "Paperback Writer", Coca Cola in "Come Together", and one reference that went over most people's heads, "Good News" (the British equivalent of a Whitman's Sampler box of chocolates) in "Savoy Truffle".

People weren't so sue-happy back then, and companies probably didn't mind their product being mentioned on a Beatle record. It's only going to get bought by.. give or take, a few million people. Free publicity. Not a bad deal.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Are any of the things Kid Rock sings about in this song actually true? Is he really a pedophile who does drugs and takes strippers out to breakfast. Because I certainly hope he's making it up: