Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a North Carolina and a South Carolina. There's a North Dakota and a South Dakota. There's a West Virginia, so how come Virginia isn't East Virginia?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, how do you upgrade to the new profile design on Facebook?
Can somebody please explain to me how to upgrade to the new Facebook profile? I can't find anywhere to do it and I see some people already have - I've tried contacting Facebook support, but nobody has ever responded.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Mindy Kaling was on the "Late Show with Stephen Colbert" and she mentioned now that she's done over one-hundred episodes of her show "The Mindy Project" and she was in more than 100 episodes of "The Office" she's officially been in hundred episodes of more than one show, which is quite rare for most actors. Can anyone think of any other actors who have done the same?

So far I have Bill Cosby who appeared in all 202 episodes of The Cosby Show, 110 episodes of Fat Albert and most likely more than a hundred episodes of The Electric Company because he was in two seasons both of which consisted of more than 100 episodes.

Bob Newhart- The Bob Newhart Show (142 episodes), Newhart (184 episodes)
Courtney Cox- Friends (236 episodes), Cougar Town (102 episodes)
Ed O'Neill- Married...with Children (262 episodes), Modern Family (168 episodes)
Betty White- Golden Girls (180 episodes), Hot in Cleveland (128 episodes), several game shows

Is there anyone else I missed?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Off the top of my head. . . .

Kelsey Grammer - CHEERS (203 episodes), FRASIER (263 episodes)
Ted Danson - CHEERS (270 episodes), BECKER (129 episodes)
Patty Heaton - EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND (210 episodes), THE MIDDLE (169+ episodes)
Joel McHale - THE SOUP (313 episodes), COMMUNITY (110 episodes)
Jack Klugman - THE ODD COUPLE (114 episodes), QUINCY, M.E. (148 episodes)
Andy Griffith - THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW (249 episodes), MATLOCK (181 episodes)
Don Knotts - THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW (150 episodes), THREE'S COMPANY (113 episodes)
Tim Allen - HOME IMPROVEMENT (202 episodes), LAST MAN STANDING (110+ episodes)

Just to name a few.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What exactly is fun about "fun size" candy bars? Given the choice between a "fun size" bar and those big Hershey Symphony jobs (the one with toffee pieces is really decent)... what would YOU like to see in your Halloween haul?

Back when I was little, this old lady used to give out these giant things. Kind of spoiled us. After getting a giant Cadbury bar, everything else looked cheap by comparison.

Fun size? Come here, kid. I got a bridge I wanna sell ya!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Mindy Kaling was on the "Late Show with Stephen Colbert" and she mentioned now that she's done over one-hundred episodes of her show "The Mindy Project" and she was in more than 100 episodes of "The Office" she's officially been in hundred episodes of more than one show, which is quite rare for most actors. Can anyone think of any other actors who have done the same?

So far I have Bill Cosby who appeared in all 202 episodes of The Cosby Show, 110 episodes of Fat Albert and most likely more than a hundred episodes of The Electric Company because he was in two seasons both of which consisted of more than 100 episodes.

Bob Newhart- The Bob Newhart Show (142 episodes), Newhart (184 episodes)
Courtney Cox- Friends (236 episodes), Cougar Town (102 episodes)
Ed O'Neill- Married...with Children (262 episodes), Modern Family (168 episodes)
Betty White- Golden Girls (180 episodes), Hot in Cleveland (128 episodes), several game shows

Is there anyone else I missed?
I want to say Ron Howard. I'm pretty sure both Andy Griffin and Happy Days had more than 100 episodes, and Ron Howard left after 100 episodes, but did Opie appear in 100 episodes of The Andy Griffin Show? I know that not every main character appeared in every episode.

If Matlock had 100 episodes, then Andy Griffin is another. And I'd like to assume that Don Knotts would be another, for his roles on The Andy Griffin Show and Three's Company.

Lucille Ball had three long-running shows, surely each of those had 100 episodes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In both Problem Child 2 and The Simpsons episode "Crepes of Wrath", characters flush small explosive devices down the toilet, which end up coming out of a toilet in the opposite genders room in the same school (right when somebody sits on that toilet). In real life, can a stick of dynamite or a cherry bomb come out of another nearby toilet if flushed down a toilet?

Shouldn't they have just gone to where all toilet water, body fluids, and toilet paper go when flushed? After all, it's not like poop randomly flies out of toilets after somebody in the same building flushes.