Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sometimes, a journalist or critic might "recant" opinions expressed in a past article, which means they take it back. But is "recanting" really good enough, especially if the public is aware of the original opinions? The original article might be a lot better known than the recant, after all.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I have a question about the i'm big bird documentary, since you guys were discussion there i didnt want to interupt with my question. In that documentary you see a small piece of behind the scenes from 'A Muppet Family christmas' Does anyone know if there is more footage of that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if that specifically, but Copper Pot's YouTube channel includes a ton of exclusive footage that wasn't used in the actual documentary that is really enjoyable to watch.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Thank you i will go on and watch it!

I'm also looking to complete my muppet dvd collection. Is there any hope they will ever Make Muppets Tonight in 1 dvd?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So why did METV bump down the number of times that The Brady Bunch airs down from two to one now and why did Hallmark Channel decide to pull the show from the channel altogether?