Questions about anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find the "What did you do today?" thread? I can't seem to find it. Was it deleted or something?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In both Problem Child 2 and The Simpsons episode "Crepes of Wrath", characters flush small explosive devices down the toilet, which end up coming out of a toilet in the opposite genders room in the same school (right when somebody sits on that toilet). In real life, can a stick of dynamite or a cherry bomb come out of another nearby toilet if flushed down a toilet?

Shouldn't they have just gone to where all toilet water, body fluids, and toilet paper go when flushed? After all, it's not like poop randomly flies out of toilets after somebody in the same building flushes.
Just from my very basic experience with plumbing, gravity and suction won't allow something from my bowl to get flushed and end up in yours.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If they have no-fee ATMs, why don't they have no-fee CoinStar machines?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The first time I saw Coin Stars back in the 90's, their fee was 12 cents for every dollar. Talk about highway robbery.

Made me angrier than a midget with a yo-yo. 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, why is the internet so hyped up about the election this year? I'm not talking about people on the internet, I'm talking about the actual internet itself: services like Google, Facebook, and others keep pestering you with pop-ups and notifications urging you to vote, and like . . . what's up with that? I can't remember the internet ever being so gung ho about voting, not even back in 2012, or 2008, or any election before this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In real life, you raise the flag of your mailbox to let the mailman know you have outgoing mail. So, how come in fiction, it's just the opposite, and the mailman raises the flag to let you know you have incoming mail?