Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And I thought I was a nut for my repeated postings of asking Tina Fey to put her glasses back on until she does.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of this movie I'm thinking of? I saw it in class a few years ago and would like to remember its name. It's about this girl singing group who have to stop these robots or aliens from doing something evil. Basically a Spice World ripoff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somebody help me understand something: how can something edited for time actually have a larger file size than the original file? For example, I just recently cut an 18-minute film down to 13 minutes, yet the edited version is over 100MB larger in file size than the original film. Similarly, I trimmed about three minutes off of an audio file that was only 15MB, but the shortened file is somehow 28MB. How is this even possible? Shouldn't removing a generous amount of content from a file lower the file size as well?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a question for some of the older members here. I've been reading lots of older posts recently, and I was just wondering what the origins of the whole "Muffin" thing was.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually forget, but I just know it eventually became our forum term when a thread starts to derail off topic with silly nonsense.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
To quote Shakespeare's MacBeth, "All sound and fury, signifying muffin".

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with Primestar? There are videos on YouTube that mention the name of the company, but never says what the company does. What is it anyway? Just curious because I was wondering about it for a long time now.